Chapter 878. Yasenia Filling Her Dear's Belly~. (R-18)

While Yasenia carried Evelyn away, the woman in her arms looked at Yasenia's face and asked. "So, we are finally doing it."

Yasenia looked at Evelyn and asked. "What do you mean, dear?"

Evelyn smiled. "Well, we are finally trying to go for a child."

Yasenia laughed and looked at Evelyn. Over the years, Evelyn has been a tremendous help. Her wits and active nature have always made Yasenia feel comfortable around her and not shy away from asking for opinions about almost anything.

Evelyn's insights were always a good thing to have when working, and Yasenia felt that life would be a lot harder without her.

While she might not have the largest presence in her harem, Evelyn was someone who would cheer everyone up, making the surroundings brighter and funnier just by being there. She was also very observant with emotions and able to discern many things at a glance.

"Evelyn."

The electric-blue-haired woman gazed upward, her eyes shining like beautiful amethysts. The dragoness kissed her forehead and smiled. "Thanks for approaching me on the day of the Academy tests."

Evelyn's eyes flashed as her chest swelled with emotions. While it was not that far back, it also felt like centuries ago. She still remembered how stunned she was when she first saw Yasenia. In her life, she never thought that a being as beautiful as her existed.

Not only her appearance but also her innate bearing was incredibly charming. She had a straight back even when she had large breasts, showing her lack of fear from people looking, her chin was always slightly lifted, and her steps were broad and full of confidence.

The dragoness walked around calmly, yet it felt as if the world around her was just a decoration for her beauty and presence.

At that moment, Evelyn felt like this woman was someone who was way beyond her reach. Yet, even when she was that far away, she wanted to at least be closer to her. What she never expected was that the creature that seemed as far away as the stars would eventually lower herself and extend a hand, grabbing her hand firmly and dragging her into the sky.

Seeing the smiling face of the being that changed her life, Evelyn wound her arms around her neck and kissed her lips once. Her lover naturally answered her, never looking away, and with those enchanting golden eyes firmly locked on hers.

As their lips slowly mixed together, Evelyn could feel the softness and natural moistness of Yasenia's mouth. Slowly, she opened her mouth and allowed Yasenia's tongue in. Once the passage was opened, the dragoness didn't wait and quickly filled Evelyn's mouth with her long tongue.

The dragoness stirred around, licked her gums, and entangled their tongues in a sensual dance that increased the heat in Evelyn's body.

Slowly, her blood rushed faster, her heart rhythm increased, and her arms tightened around her neck. The feeling of her soft and long black hair over her arms, the strong yet slim arms of the dragon woman firmly yet lovingly carrying her. Everything combined to give Evelyn another unforgettable experience.

As they kissed each other, they quickly arrived at Evelyn's room and entered. Yasenia activated the formation in the room so she wouldn't be bothered and stopped kissing her Dear for a second.

Looking at Evelyn's face, Yasenia was slightly stunned. The red cheeks, moist skin due to sweat, and slightly rushed breathing were enough to arouse her. The feelings of lust she had been restraining for several months came to her like a tide.

While in closed-door cultivation, Yasenia didn't have any chance to really dual cultivate. And even after that, the time she spent with her lovers was not long enough. She also held back slightly because she wanted to be in peak condition for the oncoming Tribulation.