Chapter 889. Intricate Planning.

With that conversation out of the way, Yasenia and the girls took their time to catch up on other, more casual things. Eventually, time went by, Kaleina and Flame returned, and the dragoness welcomed them with open arms, raining kisses on them and making them giggle in delight.

This went on for about a week. Yasenia decided not to work or do anything but spend time with her family. While having a lot of fun together, time flew by quickly.

On the morning of the eighth day, the dragoness slowly got out of the pile of bodies surrounding her, using her energy, tail, and arms to shift her dears around and get out of bed gently.

After she did so, Yasenia walked into her office and sat on the chair. 'After four months, here I am again.'

The dragoness looked at the book before her, which registered everything she needed to check. She read it slowly, assimilating all the information. 'I see. So many things happened after the World Summit.'

The top ten powers, Humans, Demons, Divines, and Undead included, all established a proper power and slowly spread their wings, making the already cramped sky have even less space to fly. 'Hm? We sent someone to the Steel Back Wolves? Why?'

Reading all the reports that came with that slowly, her eyebrows slowly gained a faint frown. 'That Fu Lang Zu... He is really rushed to be put six feet under.' Her mind spun about the information she knew, but she didn't rush to make a decision. 'Let's read everything first, and then I can decide. The political situation has changed quite a lot in the last four months.'

While she didn't regret spending all that time to get her dears pregnant, it was the truth that she lost a lot of progress where she could've poked her nose to make things more favorable for her. 'However, if I did that, my only chance to get them pregnant would've gone flying out of the window. So, I will just deal with everything from now on.'

And so, the dragoness began working for three days straight, not resting a single minute, and organized everything she received during the last four months in her office and her head.

After she had written the last word in the document, Yasenia let the ink pen drop, leaned back on her chair with a sigh, and closed her eyes. Information about the entire political situation flashed in her mind and was reorganized, making her sigh again. 'Really, why are these oldies working so hard all of a sudden? They have done more during the last four months than during all the years I've spent here.'

Yasenia opened her analytical and sharp golden eyes and muttered. "Let's see, the cause of everything is probably the fact that the humans won the World Summit, right? The pressure from a race they've discriminated against for the last millenia beating them has probably sounded the alarm bells in the head of many."

Yasenia continued. "However, this development, I already expected it. What I didn't expect was that because of the reckless pressure from the Demons, the powers allied with the Continental Shadows had moved quickly. Many of the opposite party have joined the Divines because I've been somewhat absent during the last months. Some of those people probably thought that me being occupied was an excuse and that I was cowering behind the safety of my sect, or..."

Yasenia squinted. "Do they think that the Heavenly Tribulation killed me or left me heavily injured?"

The dragoness gave a thought to a few other options, but these two were the most plausible in her mind. Then, she picked a document at the side that showed the progress of humans. "While the World Summit protects them for ten years, that doesn't mean they can't initiate attacks. Of course, if they attack somewhere, that means that the place they attacked can strike back."

The dragoness looked at a page with a long list of sect names and sneered. "They didn't really hold back at all, did they? They've attacked around 500 different sects, although most of them are second and third-rated sects. However, when your power has a few peak-level Dantian Spiritualization Realm cultivators, unless the top sects send their own or a few dozen of high-level Epoch Cores, everything is free game."