Chapter 823. Battle Of Titans.

After realizing the magnitude of their attacks, their group looked at the ongoing battle with a much more severe expression.

Moreover, unlike regular jellyfish, this one was nimble. Its tentacles were agile and quick, swirling with powerful energy as they constantly attacked and hit the similarly sized turtle shark.

The turtle shark didn't just receive the hits. It fought back with quick body slams, tail strikes, and powerful jaws, creating deep wounds on its opponent.

The two mountainous beings fought each other in a bloody battle, sending massive shockwaves through the water that impacted the warship even from where they were.

Angel blinked and asked, looking at the faraway brutal battle through the screen that slowly tainted the ocean with blood. "Why are they fighting?"

Yasenia was curious as well, so she looked at the seniors. "Do any of you know?"

The seniors looked at the girls with a deadpan, and Tatyana said. "Do you think we know everything?"

Yesenia's eyebrow twitched. "I mean, perhaps you knew why."

Tatyana smirked. "Probably a territorial battle, who knows?"

The dragoness nodded. "Fair enough." Then, she looked at Angel and spoke. "Well, I don't know."

Angel giggled, having entirely heard their exchange. "Cute."

Yasenia pinched her cheek with a smile and returned to look at the battle.

From the looks of it, this fight had been going on for a while. The body of the shark was riddled with lashes, and he was missing two of the 12 fins.

Meanwhile, the jellyfish was similarly injured, with large chunks of the bell missing while some tentacles were clearly cut off.

The battle was clearly a battle to the death. If not, a winner would've been chosen by now, and one side would've left to heal their injuries. Creatures of this level had a certain level of fear of death, so they wouldn't just throw their bodies mindlessly into battle. Moreover, in the case of battle, it was more often than not a proving battle.

Suddenly, the jellyfish's body crackled with energy as it used one of its skills. Then, its tentacles blurred, releasing a deadly barrage that left black rifts in the wake of the attacks.

The enormous turtle shark was quick and used his remaining fins to make a quick dash and try to dodge out of the barrage. Still, because of the high-speed attacks, it was struck by many of them, bursting large chunks of its carapace into blood and flesh geysers.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

The consecutive hits stacked into a massive shockwave that traveled through the sea and eventually reached them, making them feel the power behind their attacks more directly.

A clear expression of pain and anger appeared on its face, and right after, the turtle shark charged forward. Unlike beings on land, not many creatures would fight with roars underwater, so other than the blows exchanged, there was no sound, transmitting a more raw and brutal fight.

To retaliate, the turtle shark's body became a more profound and darker color, and then the enormous three-kilometer body vanished.

A person asked. "Where-?"

But even before he could finish that word, they saw the turtle shark ramming the jellyfish's bell, deforming its upper part, and then blasting the entire creature off for several hundred kilometers into a distant underwater hill, leaving a trail for blood.

The massive impact was caught by Yasenia's quick camera work, showing the catastrophic impact that released a massive sand and rock wave.

Evelyn exclaimed. "What a blow! Is the jellyfish alive?"