Chapter 818. Conversation with demons. Spectating Soluna.

Yasenia welcomed her two giant dears by transforming into her dragon form and opening her wings. The phoenix and fox quickly walked forward and were surrounded by Yasenia's large wings.

"How was the fight, loves?"

Yasenia's ethereally beautiful voice reached the two injured beasts, making them feel relaxed and protected. Kali smiled and lifted her fox face to look at Yasenia's draconic one. "It was difficult. The feeling of not being able to do much was quite prevalent during the entire fight, so I don't know. It was an interesting experience, that much I can say."

The dragoness leaned down, rubbing her face with Kali's. "Your fur is so soft, Honey~."

Kali chuckled. "Your scales are also nice and smooth~."

Then, the dragon looked at Cecile and also approached her face, snuggling with the beautiful silvery bird between her wings. "How about you, Sweetheart?"

Cecile pondered for a while and looked at her with a frown. "I want to become stronger."

Yasenia laughed. "Then, when we return, you need to break through."

Cecile nodded. "I got a few hints. I'm sure I'm prepared to break through."

Andrea landed on Yasenia's nose with a smile. "Well, girls. We need to go."

The three giant beasts looked sideways and saw the judge pointing upward, telling them to leave the arena. While it had some self-recovery skills, the judges cleaned everything afterward.

Valeria approached Kali and Cecile. "Come here, Kali, Cecile. I'll heal you."

The giant three-tailed foxes and Moon Phoenix stepped out of Yasenia's embrace and presented their wounds to Valeria.

Energy flowed out of Valeria's body and transformed into two streams of vital energy, gently surrounding the wounds and accelerating their regeneration drastically while also expelling the Death Energy leftovers from the attack.

About five seconds later, they were perfectly healed, with their fur and feathers having regrown.

Cecile extended her giant wings a few times and flapped them to feel her back. "Hm. Perfect."

Kali also stretched, twisting her body, and smiled. "Thank you, Valeria."

Without delaying it anymore, as they were starting to get an increasingly growling look from the judge, all of them flew upward. Eira muttered. "Young Miss, while I understand your objective, why didn't you let me participate more often? We could've practiced five against five."

Yasenia pondered. "Hm... Five against five was something we should've definitely tried. We could have you pin down one enemy while we fought the rest." Then, she shrugged. "But, while interesting, it was not something that we needed to do. The thing that interested me the most was the one against one."

Eira guessed. "It is best for Andrea, Cecile, and Kali to understand their strength and completely stabilize their foundation."

Yasenia nodded. "That was the intention since the very beginning. And for large group battles, we had that one on the first floor of the first part. So, I'm satisfied."

Yasenia and the others landed on the platform, receiving admiring gazes from people around, especially the sect members. By now, it was not a secret that Yasenia, while she was a sect master, was also a junior. Hence, when other powers heard that she was participating, they never took her into account.

People just believed that she wouldn't be able to reach far, most thinking that even overcoming the first part of the summit would be out of her reach.

Still, time and time again, Yasenia proved them wrong. Did Eira help? She did. Her presence was essential. However, for someone at their level, Yasenia's achievements were nothing but miraculous. Something that had never happened in the history of the World Summit competition.