Chapter 828. Astral Sky Abyss Sect's Situation.

Yasenia closed the door behind her silently and placed a security measure so that it could only be opened from the inside. After doing so, she stretched her body with a satisfied smile. "That was nice~." Then, pondering, Yasenia muttered. "Should I visit my other dears now or later? Hmm."

The dragoness moved through the complex halls of the previous sect created for assassins, looking around as her feet lightly landed on the marble-like floor. She was currently wearing no shoes, just her innate blue dress. The dress's revealing nature made it feel as if you could see when you couldn't, giving that tempting edge to those who spotted the seductive woman.

Yasenia approached a wall and pushed a tile in, activating some sort of non-energy mechanism that opened a secret passage. While looking at it, she sighed, feeling exasperated. "These halls have so many secret routes and other hidden features... it's quite annoying." Then she smiled. "Thankfully, we could do something about it."

When they took over the sect, they left behind a few formation masters with plans from Angel and other high-ranking formation masters. Then, while Yasenia and the rest fought on the summit during the last months, they slowly overwrote the defensive formation and changed it.

When they arrived this time, Angel, Selena, and many others used their work to rewrite it altogether. This was done not only to make it much safer and more secure but also to give it extra abilities, like the power to control and see the entire sect.

The day after they managed to do it, Yasenia activated it and gave a look at what was hidden. The dragoness remembered that time, making her lips twitch. 'While I knew that there were hidden rooms, I didn't expect that more than seventy percent of the sect was made out of hidden passages. Moreover, while I expected a few hidden people from the previous sect, I didn't expect to find an entire nest of hiding rats.'

Yasenia passed her hand through her hair as she remembered, feeling the tiredness of that time. 'Annoying bunch, who hides more than thirty thousand people in the sect? Moreover, there were a few Epoch Cores mixed in! It wasn't that difficult to hunt them down after the formation activated. They were nothing but caged birds surrounded by lethal swords. But that's not the problem.'

While people hiding was annoying, it was quick work with the mighty maids and the loyal sect members participating in the hunt. It ended in no longer than 2 hours. The problem was that Yasenia didn't know with how many people those hidden had been in contact with.

Hiding in the open was a common strategy when infiltrating places. With these people being trained assassins, finding who was loyal and who was not was the actual headache.

This is what had her so busy during the days. Still, Yasenia smiled with satisfaction. 'It should be done at any moment now~.'

As she thought so, Alaia appeared by her side, bowing respectfully once before informing her what Yasenia expected. "Everything has been cleared."

Yasenia smirked and nodded as she walked without stopping. "Perfect. Prepare to return to the Astral Sky Sect. Also, begin the reconstruction plan. I don't want my sect to be a labyrinth. Reorganize everything, tear down walls, and fill others." Yasenia threw a scroll to the side, and Alaia, who was walking a few steps behind, used her energy to catch it and grab it. "I've done some basic structure design. This place is inside quite a sturdy cliff. Sadly, Half-step Dantian Spiritualization Realms and others of similar strength will be able to breach through with enough strikes regardless of how much we reinforce the cliffs with mediocre formations. Hence, build an outer shell so that, even if the natural defense is breached, we have an actual wall protecting us from people entering from where we don't want to."

Yasenia added. "Also, regarding the defensive formation, do not do a strong shield formation but a trap formation as we planned. The shield should be strong enough to deter fourth-realm cultivators and below. That way, we can focus the rest of the formation core in traps that can deal with the strong Dantian Spiritualization Realm level cultivators."