Chapter 881. Pampered to the Pleasure Realm~. (R-18).

Angel had felt someone entering the room, but after the familiar presence of her lover surrounded her, she didn't react and continued cultivating.

Her mind focused on the energy flow around her and felt Mirrory and Yasenia's auras. Instead of trying to hear their conversation, Angel felt intrigued by how their energies interacted. Thanks to her increasingly deeper connection with Mirrory, Angel was able to peek onto the surface of her energy very faintly.

Yet, even this surface flow was so complex that if she looked at it for longer than a few seconds, her brain would become nauseous. On the contrary, Yasenia's energy flow was incomparably easier to analyze, especially because Yasenia never put her guard up when she looked deeply like this.

It was as if Angel was touching Yasenia's body with her hands all around, but Yasenia didn't react and ignored her touches, letting her do as she pleased.

Even then, there were intricacies and complexities that left Angel perplexed and clueless about how to tackle them. 'Yasenia's energy flow is so complex for her level~.'

Then, while analyzing it, she felt Yasenia's attention shifting toward her, accompanied by an increasingly alluring feeling. The little girl's little heart jumped and beat faster.

When Angel opened her eyes, revealing a pair of large and moist blue eyes, she saw Yasenia sitting on a chair in front of her, leaning forward and resting her chin on her palm. Her legs were crossed, and her elbow rested on her knee. This forward-leaning position allowed a few strands of her black hair to spill forward, but the large breasts were sizable enough that those few strands did very little to hide the volume and alluring impact of Yasenia's body.

Moreover, the loving and pampering smile on the dragoness's face as she looked at her was enough to make Angel's face gain a shy and happy look.

"How are you doing, Baby? Was it fun looking all around my body, hm~?"

Angel played with her own fingers and nodded with a light blush. "It was! Seeing how your energy behaves is really interesting. I love it."

Yasenia laughed and moved over to Angel's side. As she sat on the bed, her large and powerful dragon tail moved, coiling around Angel's body and lifting her up.

Angel didn't resist and looked on as Yasenia sat cross-legged and placed her between her legs. Her butt perfectly fit between the hollow of her legs, and her entire body was hugged from behind.

Yasenia leaned forward, looking at Angel over her shoulder. "Well, Baby. Are you prepared?"

The dragoness's hands gently and slowly circled Angel's stomach, starting a fire in Angel's core. The blonde girl nodded, her face reddening. "I-I am!"

The alluring woman kissed her neck as her hand gently slipped inside, caressing Angel's genitals over the panties she was wearing. Feeling the moistness, Yasenia whispered. "You are so naughty, Baby. Are you already this excited?"

Angel trembled as Yasenia's fingers gently moved over her plump labia in circles. The electrifying sensation, even over her panties, was enough to accelerate her breathing and increase pleasure.

Moreover, the kisses on her neck, very slow ones that left a wet sensation, felt so sensual and arousing that a moan escaped her mouth. "Aahn~."

Yasenia smiled and asked slowly. "How does my baby want to do this, hm~?"

Angel turned to the side, looking into Yasenia's eyes, and realized that they were slowly gaining a pinkish color. Like drops of ink being thrown into the water, the pink color spread and painted the golden color over.