Chapter 877. Carrying Dear Away~.

After the ritual with Soluna's assimilation started, Yasenia sat cross-legged in the middle of the ritual for a long time. With her eyes closed, she could see what was happening inside her Dantian.

At first, she didn't want to interfere. However, Soluna panicked much more than she expected. Her cries for help were too much for Yasenia to bear, and while her getting absorbed would benefit Yasenia, she didn't want the cheerful and shy spirit to disappear just like that.

So, she began guiding her while trying to soothe her.

Thankfully, Soluna listened to her and eventually managed to control her own body. When Yasenia saw her core get swallowed by the Celestial Energy Star, her connection with Soluna was completely severed.

After sitting cross-legged for a week, Yasenia felt that there was nothing else for her to do, so she stopped meditating and opened her eyes.

The dragoness wasn't surprised when she saw the spirits waiting for her. Embera looked at Yasenia and asked. "Well, what happened to Soluna?"

Yasenia slowly stood up and patted her butt to clean the dirt. Then, she looked at the spirits and shrugged. "Who knows?"

Embera frowned. "I'm not joking around, Yasenia."

The dragoness shook her head. "Neither am I. She is isolated from the World. However, I am certain that she is still alive."

Nyxeris, the spirit of light, stepped forward, and he asked. "Well, we are not. How are you going to make us as certain as you are that nothing happened to her?"

Yasenia smiled at him as she walked away relaxedly. "You'll have to wait. You are spirits, right? Can't you wait for a while?"

Nyxeris sneered. "And protect you in the meantime because we don't know if something will happen to Soluna while you digest her?"

Yasenia stopped walking away and turned around to look at him. "Look, Nyxeris." The dragoness walked forward, her face cold. "I am not playing games with creatures that are already not a threat to me. You are surrounded by defensive formations in my sect, while my peak-level maids are around us. You are strong, but I swear that if I wanted you dead..." Yasenia stopped right in front of him and tapped his chest. "... You would be dead."

Nyxeris wanted to retort, but Yasenia cut him off. "Worst case scenario, I wonder what you can do against Valeria?"

Nyxeris' mouth closed, and Yasenia smiled mockingly. "Remember, you and the rest of the otherworlders are overestimating yourselves. You are strong, that's true. However, you are not despairingly strong." The dragoness turned around again and stated, her voice firm and full of conviction. "Soluna is alive, and I'm not digesting her or anything stupid like that. This is the truth."

After that, she sashayed away with calm steps, her family following behind her.

Embera looked at Nyxeris and sighed. "I know you are worried. However, that was a bit excessive."

Nyxeris frowned. "Without Soluna, the balance in the spirit world might be upset again. Only because she represents both Yin and Yang could we come together and put our main differences aside." Nyxeris sighed. "Yin-attributed and Yang-attributed spirits do not like each other. Only Soluna's appearance managed to settle down their innate dislike and join for a better future."

Embera muttered. "We are quite the opposite of flesh creatures."

Nyxeris nodded. "Flesh creatures need the mix of Yin and Yang to be born. Males are usually Yang, and females are usually Yin. Their mixing creates a new life most of the time."