Chapter 846. Overcoming the Tribulation and Changes.

After Cecile used [Moon Hell], almost all the Heavenly Lightning Soldiers were destroyed. However, the two that were stronger managed to burst out of their shells with an impressive show of might.

However, once out, even the spectators could see how weakened they were. Cecile didn't even have to move from her flying place as her energy surged with incomparable might and created several Moon, Space, and Wind projectiles.

The battlefield was a chaotic symphony of attacks. From the heavens, a relentless rain of projectiles descended while the Heavenly Lightning Soldiers on the ground swung their swords with a swiftness that was almost blinding.

Their blurred lightning swords impacted against the several attacks created by Cecile, but they were being pushed back.

Cecile's auras gathered again, and her meridians moved in the sequence of [Freezing Moon Catastrophe]. Energy rushed along them, gathering around her wings while the image of a beautiful bow appeared behind the silver phoenix.

The bow tensed into a full moon with the tree arrows prepared to rush forward. Without any delays, the Moon Phoenix sentenced them to her attack.

The bow that had reached a kilometer in height was released, and the three massive arrows shot down from the sky.

Like three beams of light that had a magnetic attraction, they connected into one in spiral patterns, and when fused, the sky trembled and shattered, swallowing the arrow.

In the same instant that it disappeared, it broke out from space right between the two Heavenly Lightning Soldiers that were about to move and exploded.

BOOM!

A hurricane of Space, Moon, and Wind energies swallowed the surroundings in a silvery storm. And not getting done, Cecile flapped her sky-shrouding wings and created a white fire tornado in the hurricane. Both vortexes combined into a hellish storm that shredded the two Heavenly Lightning Soldiers into pieces.

The vortex grew vertically under the tornado's influence and reached the Heavenly Tribulation Clouds, exploding and dispersing them with a powerful blast.

Cecile looked up and saw the beams of light piercing through the hole and falling on her body, making the coldness that had gathered inside of her melt slightly. She floated in place, gently flapping her wings while looking skywards and thinking about the tribulation.

Right as those thoughts were crossing her mind, her body surged with energy as all the energy released by the tribulation rushed at her and was absorbed by her body.

BOOM!

Her aura burst like a bomb, creating a massive shockwave, and her beak opened to release a loud and piercing Phoenix cry.

QYAA~!

The sonorous and melodic sound inundated the surroundings with her presence, and the girls saw in real-time as the creature increased in size and her aura went through a massive transformation.

The [Epoch Core] appeared on her [Legendary Beast Core] side, and both of them combined to spread a terrifying wave of power through her. If that was not enough, the energy transformation inside her dantian increased the quality and quantity of energy, spreading another profound wave of strengthening.

BOOM!

When all three combined, another shockwave spread while a terrifyingly oppressive aura swallowed the surroundings. This process continued for a while, with the Phoenix slowly adapting and growing to the new bursts of strength.

Yasenia sat cross-legged and waited while looking up, her face thoughtful. Kali and Andrea sat by her sides, and Andrea asked. "Everything all right, love? How are you feeling?"