Chapter 803. Andrea's Battle result.

As soon as Wert rushed at Andrea, the armored woman unleashed [Warring Sun Battle Art: Molten Landscape].

With a powerful upward slash, a massive wave of molten material was summoned, reaching up to 150 meters in height. However, Wert, as he had done until now, just tackled the attack head-on, using a fist technique to blast the molten wave apart.

What he hadn't noticed was that the arena was now filled with loads of superheated material, and almost the entire ground was covered in molten metal.

First, Andrea received his attack head-on in a giant collision that made even the dense material ripple like a wave.

Wert expected Andrea to be blasted flying again since this attack had gathered his momentum, but to his confusion, Andrea just took five steps back. Not only that, but she quickly reacted and delivered a strike with her halberd.

Wert quickly jumped back, avoiding, and then counterattacked.

Andrea blocked his fist, brandishing the halberd and trying to bypass Wert's defense.

The range difference was soon noticed as Wert went completely into a defensive stance.

'What happened?'

He blocked a strike that created a loud sound of metals colliding and felt his arm being pushed back by the strength of the strike. Moreover, as more and more attacks arrived, the difference in strength between them felt as if it was shrinking.

'No, it's not a feeling.' A sense of danger suddenly reached him as an attack he almost missed approached from the right.

He hastily placed his arms before himself and intercepted the quick strike. However...

BANG!

His arms were blasted open as he took more than ten steps back. His eyes opened wide and he looked at the more beastly-looking draconic knight. Her heavy breathing came out distorted from the helmet, sounding like the breathing of a beast.

Then, Andrea's deep voice reached him. "Give your all, or you'll regret it. [Sun Explosion]."

Wert felt all his cells send danger signals to him as the enormous sun in the sky ballooned and fell onto him.

"AHHHH!!!"

He shouted in fury and punched upward with such force that even space slightly fluctuated.

BOOOM!

The sun burst into a shower of molten meteors and a massive nova of energy.

First, the nova arrived, hitting Wert squarely. And, for the first time, Wert screamed in pain at the sensation of his body burning.

Then, the meteors fell.

Reacting as quick as he could, Wert sung his fist and moved across the entire arena as Andrea looked with predatory eyes.

He dodged frantically and managed to block most of the attacks, only to feel someone appearing behind his back. 'H-How? It is as if she is controlling the battle situation from beginning to end.'

And, to his credit, he was correct. Battle Intent didn't just strengthen the user's power over time; it also allowed the cultivator to gain a deep understanding of the battle situation.

The second Andrea realized that she could block the onslaught of the beast human at her weakest, she had already thought of a battle plan.

While she would receive a beating for a while, with all her defensive measures, bringing her down would be more difficult than it looked. Then, thanks to [Solar Body], [Battle Intent], and [Perseverance Intent], her strength would only increase as time went by and her skills all kicked into gear.