Chapter 859. Arriving at the Tribulation Plaza.

Yasenia put Angel and Kaleina down and approached quickly, but she didn't know what to do when she was before Tatyana. Her heart was beating fast, and her tail was moving around chaotically, showing her feelings at the moment. "That, um, that's."

Tatyana burst into laughter and approached, throwing her body into her embrace. "What are you so nervous about? It is your child growing up slowly~."

Yasenia carefully surrounded Tatyana's body with arms and nodded. "I know. I just... I thought it would take longer because nothing showed for a long time."

Tatyana smiled softly, her red-colored eyes shining with love. "Did you think it would take longer?"

Yasenia was honest as she nodded. "I was thinking about centuries."

Tatyana shrugged. "Well, it would usually take quite a while, that's for sure. Also, the fact that it has started showing doesn't mean that the pregnancy is advancing. There are many times when a creature grows a little because they need to in order to continue taking in nutrients, and then go back to being stagnant. So, the fact that the little one is growing doesn't mean that the pregnancy is advancing."

Cecile, who was listening from the side, asked. "Is that common between beasts?"

Tatyana nodded. "It is. I think I've commented on it before, but high-level creatures sometimes have centuries or even millennia as pregnancy terms. I'm a human..." Tatyana paused. "Well, something close enough to a human, so my pregnancy is similar to a human's."

Evelyn asked. "Say, what is your bloodline and constitution?"

Tatyana titled her head. "Didn't I tell you in the past?"

Evelyn blinked. "You did?"

Tatyana nodded, quite surely. "I did."

Evelyn pondered and thought, her brows frowning. "I just don't seem to recall."

Tatyana shrugged. "Well, I can tell you again. My constitution is called [Death Devouring Seer Embodiment]. On the other hand, my bloodline is called [Abyssal Devourer]."

Andrea laughed. "That sounds strong. Also, what kind of bloodline is that?"

Mirrory appeared and commented. "One of the most searched bloodlines throughout the entire cultivation world."

Andrea blinked. "Really?"

Mirrory nodded. "I can't tell you her bloodline level for sure since her current body is just an avatar-like existence, but in the higher realms, all Abyssal Devourers were usually recruited by the [Calamity Abyss Extermination Slaughterer Sect]. Although..." Mirrory got thoughtful. "I guess that they might not even exist anymore after the Heavenly Cataclysm."

Tatyana lifted her eyebrow, not knowing anything about that name. "Any reason in particular they try to find people of that kind?"

Mirrory nodded. "They were the strongest sect that actively fought against the [True Abyss]. They had bases everywhere near every long-range teleportation formation. [Abyss Devourers] become stronger by devouring Abyssal energy; of course, they must be careful not to be infected and corrupted by it. However, you are something similar to the True Abyss' natural predator."

Mirrory looked at Tatyana with a raised eyebrow. "Abyssal Devourers were so scarce and precious that even Fu Jing Jing would not instantly kill those that fell into a demonic path. Instead, she gave them second chances to rectify their lives by dedicating their bodies to the fight against the True Abyss."

Evelyn grabbed her forehead. "There is so much information there... My head aches."

Tatyana shrugged and smiled. "Well, no offense to Respected Heavenly Truth Saint, but since the venerable one has passed away, whatever she did is not much of my interest."