Chapter 839. Details of the [Epoch Core].

Tatyana and Valeria looked over, clear interest shining in their eyes. Mirrory even materialized herself, making our girls pay deep attention to what Andrea was going to say.

Andrea explained with an uncertain tone. "Several years ago, even before I met Yasenia, I liked reading books in Master Irina's workplace. Between them, there was one book that spoke about the theoretical Dantians, and it said that there isn't just one, but three of them."

The girls blinked, finding the concept a bit ridiculous, but to their surprise, the seniors didn't seem to find it strange and continued listening to the bedridden woman without interrupting.

Andrea took the clue and further spoke about her guesses. "Then, when I read about the books about the Epoch Core realm, they spoke that the cultivator created this core to use as a nucleus to increase their physical strength to the next level. The core of the Epoch Core Realm is more of a storage where the body gets energy instead of all-use storage like the Dantian two fingers below our navel."

The girls, having delved into their own research, were not entirely unfamiliar with these concepts. Andrea continued. "However, the texts I came across didn't specify its location, as if it was a given."

Evelyn inquired with interest. "What do you mean?"

Andrea pointed to the lower part of her chest, right above the diaphragm, and commented. "It is right here, behind the sternum and right below the heart."

The girls blinked, but Kali didn't look surprised. Valeria, Tatyana, and Mirrory were similarly unfazed. Andrea looked at them, especially at Kali, and asked, "You already knew?"

Kali tilted her head, her large fox ears flopping to the side. "Well, I knew that it was there. After all, I've dissected a few Epoch Core Realm cultivators. We also had the ones we got from the city, remember?"

Evelyn asked. "The wife of the acting City Lord?"

Kali nodded, which prompted Evelyn to ask. "Speaking of which. What happened to the Acting City Lord? He has been awfully silent for someone who lost his wife."

Yasenia answered. "Linghui Mingyu, the Mermaid Queen, was informed by me of what happened. After doing her own investigation, she discovered quite a few corrupt people and started a clean-up. You haven't heard of him because the Mermaid Queen apprehended him."

Evelyn laughed. "So, it is like that. No wonder." Then, she looked at Andrea and said, while scratching her cheek. "Sorry for interrupting Andrea. So, summarizing what you said, after entering the Epoch Core Realm, the core we thought would appear in our Dantian turned out to be right below the heart."

Andrea laughed. "That's a good summary, yes. Now I'm guessing that the core is probably the second dantian or the middle Dantian."

Andrea said, a bit doubtful. "According to the book I read, there are three of them. One is in the middle of the forehead between the eyebrows, called the upper dantian; the other is close to the heart, called the middle Dantian; and the last is the lower Dantian, two fingers below the navel."

Tatyana leaned back in her chair and asked with a smile. "So, you told us all this because you want to confirm with us?"

Andrea nodded. "That's right."

Tatyana chuckled. "The middle Dantian has always been a mystery, but not anymore. Even I myself didn't know how to activate to or even where the middle Dantian was. I have an entire group of Transcendent realm cultivators investigating this thing back in Sky Continent. However, who would've thought."

Tatyana smiled. "Well, you are right. That book was telling the truth. Although, it was probably speculative. That core in the middle of your chest is the middle Dantian. Personally, only after fighting and dissecting Body Cultivators with Kali did I finally realize why all the efforts from people in the past had failed."