Chapter 852. A Saint Inheritor's Trial.

Outside, the people were curious when they saw that after Angel reached the critical point and was about to break through, silence welcomed them instead of a powerful aura, confusing most of them.

The energy concentration inside the petite woman was not just intense; it was palpable. It felt like a bomb on the verge of exploding, yet an unknown force held it back, creating an atmosphere of imminent danger.

Andrea asked Tatyana. "What happened? Has something gone wrong?"

Tatyana shook her head. "I don't know. Mirrory has done something, most likely."

Kali looked at Angel and asked. "Mirrory should have had a different name before the one Angel gave her, right?"

Andrea laughed. "It is honestly quite a surprisingly nice name. Still, the origins of the name don't stop being funny."

Tatyana smirked. "I usually mock her with it, but it seems that Mirrory has become somewhat fond of it, so she just snorts."

Cecile blinked. "She has?"

Tatyana shrugged. "She has. I'm as impressed as you are."

Andrea was about to say something else when the World around them suddenly transformed without prior warning.

A presence significant enough to make the faces of everyone present, Valeria and Tatyana included, change spread like an unstoppable tide.

Everyone looked over and saw Angel slowly opening her eyes, revealing a pair of green-colored irises instead of blue that were glowing with incredible might.

Then, her aura burst outward as if a bomb went off, creating a powerful enough pressure wave that the sturdy floor of the Tribulation Plaza that held up until now caved in.

The powerful aura wave rushed outward, slamming against the protective formations and clashing with incredible might.

BOOOOM!

The girls looked with stupefaction as thin cracks spread all around it, making their hearts jump. This formation had managed to resist all their tribulations without problems, yet Angel's aura was enough to crack it momentarily.

The formation was built with Tatyana's help, so right after those cracks appeared, they mended, showing that there was no danger of breaking. Still, the fact that Angel could do that was a feat of strength they couldn't understand.

After all, Tatyana herself designed this formation to resist Transcendence-Level Tribulations. Cecile asked with a sharp mind. "This was not pure raw strength, right?"

Tatyana nodded with a smile. "Good eyes. Angel's aura carried strength that was not hers; that strength was at the level of an [Intent Domain], allowing it to crack the formation momentarily."

Kali looked at Angel, whose long calf-length hair was changing from blonde to a bright scarlet red. "Are [Intent Domains] that powerful?"

Tatyana nodded. "They are what Transcendence Realm cultivators use to face each other. A Transcendent cultivator without an [Intent Domain] is not considered a proper cultivator." Tatyana paused. "There are exceptions, like with everything, but you get the idea."

The girls nodded.

When Angel's hair turned entirely red, leaving not a single strand of hair blonde, the aura around her turned silent and gathered toward her own body.

At that moment, the sky above changed and rumbled with extremely fierce momentum. Angel looked upward, her face cold and indifferent, and she summoned her longsword and shield.

Inside her, the energy Mirrory took was rampaging around, giving her seemingly infinite strength. Angel felt as if she could shatter the sky and split the seas with a single stroke of her sword.