Chapter 831. Back in the Astral Sky Sect.

Yasenia arrived at the sect's entrance and saw all the girls, spirits, and maids who were going to return with her already waiting. Alaia was also there to say goodbye to all the maids who were not leaving. Alaia took a step forward and bowed respectfully. "Young Miss, have a safe trip."

Yasenia chuckled. "Well, with the flying boat, we'll have no problems reaching safely." Yasenia poked Alaia's forehead and smiled. "Remember to tell me when you are going to return so that I can send someone with the boat to pick everyone up."

Alaia shook her head, her voice firm. "I prefer if we return by ourselves, Young Miss." Then, Alaia added while looking into Yasenia's eyes with a secret glint. "I want to prove our strength and independence."

Yasenia blinked, confused for a moment. "Prove what? You don't need to..." Then, she realized. "Oh!"

Yasenia laughed and said with interest in her golden eyes. "Then, go on and prove yourselves, Alaia."

Internally, though, Yasenia asked. 'Do you want to see if you get ambushed?'

Alaia nodded with a slight smile. "Thank you, Young Miss. We will not disappoint you."

Still, Alaia mentally added, 'We can do another deeper clean-up if that happens. So, don't worry about transport. I want to use ourselves as bait.'

Yasenia gave Alaia a hug and said sincerely. "Be careful."

Alaia chuckled and hugged her back. "Of course. We've just started properly serving you, Young Miss. None of us has the intention of perishing so soon."

Yasenia nodded and walked toward the open area before the sect. It was in the Abyss that she had fought the previous Sect Master, which made Yasenia recall that fight. 'It was dangerous. Also, I didn't expect him to be so cautious as to retreat at the slightest sign of inconvenience.'

The dragoness waved her hand as she remembered those memories, energy gathering in front of her and connecting with the spatial ring's inner space. Then, with a small spatial warp, the enormous ship manifested in front of her. Because it didn't have the anti-water defenses on, it was inundated quickly, but it was not a problem at all.

Yasenia connected her consciousness with it and boarded on the deck. The rest followed behind her, and soon everybody was on board. Just to be sure, Yasenia checked again if they'd left anyone behind. 'Everyone is here. Perfect. Let's go.'

The shields around the warship activated, and a bubble pushed all the water away from the insides of the structure. After just one second, the area around the boat was completely filled with air, and everyone inside had been dried by the formations.

Yasenia used the coordinates to lock onto the Astral Sky Sect and activated the warship at it's maximum speed. Yasenia smirked. "Let's go."

BOOM!

The people watching blinked and saw a void where the flying boat had previously stood. They followed the void and saw an open path the boat had left behind, which was quickly closed as the water collapsed.

The tremendous pressure of the deep ocean water created an effect similar to a cavitation bubble, unleashing a chain explosion that echoed like a firecracker but many times more powerful and leaving a trail of bubbles that slowly floated upward.

"What kind of transportation method does Sect Master have!?"

"That's honestly ridiculous. I actually blinked at the wrong timing and couldn't see what happened."

"Don't worry. I had my eyes wide open the whole time, and I still couldn't see what happened. I just saw the boat flicker, and then, puff, it was gone. I'm a high-level Unification Realm expert and couldn't even see its shadow!"