Chapter 809. Overwhelming.

"[Innate Skill: Nature Dragon Spirit Queen]"

Kali's chant reverberated like a nature's bell. With it, Life, Nature, and Wood energies surged toward a point five meters before her body.

First, a small ball of pure green light appeared, like a tiny star made out of Life Energy. From it, a spiral of energy burst, forming the body of a three-meter-tall woman voluptuous woman.

A beautiful floral dress covered her curves while also enhancing her entire being and existence as a spirit for life.

Her glossy green skin, long cascading dark green hair adorned with exotic flowers, and ethereally gentle and charming face were a sight to behold, enough to captivate any creature with their sheer beauty.

After she appeared, her eyes opened, and her arm gently raised to the side. An elegant staff made of coiling branches with a golden orb floating at the top materialized.

Once the people focused on her eyes, they realized that the tall woman had captivating emerald eyes with a rare golden slit pupil that divided her iris in half, adding to her extraordinariness.

After the coiling staff tapped the ground, a gorgeous vortex of flowers materialized, moving her dress, and Kali ordered.

"Valeria, Show my enemies what true despair is."

The countdown reached zero as Valeria acquiesced. "Yes, my master."

On the other side of the battlefield, the bull-man saw the woman taller than himself appearing and frowned. 'What's that? Although it is just a summon, I feel tremendous amounts of pressure coming from it.'

Valeria looked at the bull-man and said flatly, her face devoid of her usual gentle smile. "My master told me to show you despair. With her permission, I'm allowed to suggest surrendering before I start, or else it might scar you for life."

The bull-man snorted. "Just a summon. Even if she can greatly enhance your strength, you can't be much stronger than your summoner!"

Andrea, on the stands, felt her lips twitch. 'Rest in peace. You've not only stepped on the dragon's tail but mocked it to the face. Now, get eaten.'

As soon as the bull-man stopped speaking, Valeria used the tip of her toes and pushed herself forward in what appeared to be an extremely gentle motion.

One second, she was standing by Kali's side. The next second, her knee was deeply inserted in the middle of the bull-man's abdomen, curving his body like a bow.

"Fly."

BOOM!

The bull-man shot skywards, transforming into a shooting star. Valeria's footwork became extremely simple, yet tapping into a highly complicated concept, and her body became a green blur, crossing the distance the bull-man was going to traverse even before him and appearing behind him.

"Fall."

BANG!

The staff hit him on the back, reversing the arch of his body. He fell like a meteor, impacting into the hard floor with a sick sound of bones breaking.

Valeria looked down, her eyes completely indifferent. She used her energy to shoot down at an extremely fast speed.

The bull-man on the ground screamed in anger and pain, using his berserk skill to jump forward and dodge.

However, Valeria had already read his actions and as she fell and her fall curved perfectly to land on his back.

BAM!

"GROAGH!"

A strange sound exited from the back of his throat as Valeria stood on his back. Because the bull-man was a Body Cultivator, he was extremely resistant to pain. So, ignoring the signals going to his brain, he wanted to stand up quickly.