Chapter 897. A Demon's Visit.

News of what happened spread around quickly. After all, there were information channels from many other top powers in the Steel Back Wolves territory.

As Yasenia expected, it didn't take long before the Continental Shadows started retaliating.

Just two days after cleaning up the last person from the Fu Clan that they could identify, millions of people started attacking the Steel Back Wolf clan's outer cities. Yasenia looked at the documents and asked. "Did our letter reach our allies?"

Alaia nodded. "Yes, Young Miss."

Yasenia threw the reports on the table, leaned back calmly, and closed her eyes. "Hm... This is unexpected. They shouldn't be so active... Let's see how they retaliate. Inform me as soon as they do it."

Alaia asked. "Young Miss, you won't read the information about your mates?"

The dragoness opened her eyes and picked up the documents. Reading them, she nodded. "Nothing out of place. Continue to leave them to do as they please. Just keep an eye for any peak-level Epoch Core appearing on the battlefield. Also, they know that they are my weakness, so I always want three Half-step maids with each of them. Never enter a confrontation, even if it looks winnable. The chance they use bait is very high after seeing their tactics."

Such harsh retaliation was more than expected. If they allowed Yasenia to get scot-free after literally converting an entire race toward her side, this would be a harsh hit on the morale on their side.

However, Yasenia didn't expect for so many peak-level Experts to appear and raze several cities to the ground. 'Hm... I feel like they've completely changed their attitudes toward me. Such an abrupt change is not natural. Even with my actions, the retaliation should've been much more measured. Did someone interfere? I will need to revise some of my plans...'

In a meeting room for top powers, the top executives of the Continental Shadows and their allies gathered and discussed with each other.

The person who had risen to power in the Garuda clan after their leader was killed by Yasenia smacked the table. "THAT DRAGON HAS GONE TOO FAR! WE EITHER ACT NOW, OR SHE WILL CONTINUE BEING AS LAWLESS!"

"Can you stop shouting?" A man at the side of the Nine Devil Puppet Sect sighed. "Calm down and-."

The Garuda named Patriarch Solarplume shouted. "CALM!? CALM DOWN AFTER THAT WOMAN CONTINUES TO MESS-"

"Shut up."

The Garuda's voice was stuck in his throat as the powerful pressure from the Demon constricted him. Dyrathos spoke while looking around coldly. "She has acted much earlier than expected. However, it's not bad news. The wolves were a strong asset, but in overall strength, it is like we lost one or two fingers. It hurts, but it is something we can do without."

Dyrathos hummed. "She has also killed my envoy, so the punishment she will receive is already the worst we can give her. But that's not what we should focus on right now. Our objective is to exterminate the Wolf Clan."

The people around frowned, and the Nine Devil Puppet Sect Master asked. "Why?"

Dyrathos explained. "We need to make people understand what happens when someone betrays us. I'll send Kyrthir with the juniors to the battlefield."

Emperor Azure Abyss spoke. "That shouldn't be enough. There were 8 Peak-Level Epoch Cores in the Wolf Territory. Yet, they were conquered in a week. You are still underestimating Yasenia's strength at this point in time?"

Dyrathos shook his head. "Killing top-rated experts is not that easy when their strengths are similar. I know that Fu Lang Zu was captured-."

The doors at the side opened, making way for a winged figure carrying a terrifyingly cold and sinister aura with them. Kyril, the Death-attributed demon, walked forward and said in a cold and angered tone. "Dyrathos. I am sick of your vanity and arrogance. You were appointed as the leader of our group, so I've been silent all this time because there was no real threat. However, now you want to send one of our only three, including you and me, Level 10 Demon Dukes? Alone? What if he dies? What if he-"