Chapter 817. Cecile and Kali's struggle.

The following fight was registered as Kali and Cecile. After all, fight participants needed to be registered first.

Cecile and Kali looked at each other and saw in their eyes that they had no chance.

Individually, Kali and Cecile were no match for their opponents. Despite their strong synergy, it was clear that their combined strength was not enough to bridge the gap against two Level 5 Intent bearers as Yasenia did while wielding her Celestial Skills with ease.

Things would be different if they were at the same level, but you must remember that not only were these two more skillful, but the undead were similar to a powerful Level 6 Dantian Spiritualization Realm cultivator.

Their chances of winning without using Valeria were null. However, this didn't discourage them. Fighting a battle that you know is lost is often foolish, but in the current situation, not fighting it would be a shame.

The other side had only shown friendly vibes, so worrying about what might happen was not something they needed to do now. What they needed to do instead was fight, fight, and try their best.

Once they arrived, the judge appeared and presented both sides, starting the countdown right after.

Cecile and Kali looked at the two opponents, their eyes moving toward the waist of the two undeads. Seeing the swords hanging there radiating Death energy, they couldn't help but become wary.

Kali didn't dare hold back a single bit and used all her summoning skills, including her innate skill.

Around 900 creatures appeared around her in an impressive spectacle of strength. Her auras similarly unfolded, creating a world of flowers that surrounded everything.

Unlike other times, most flowers were white and blue in nature. The reason was Kali's slight tweaking to the skills to create ice-resistant flowers. Flowers in cold environments usually had that variety of colors for survival reasons and much more.

As soon as the flower field was unleashed, Cecile's auras also spread out, covering the place in a blizzard and a torrent of ashes. While you would think this impeded Kali's actions, they didn't affect her as much as they did to the opponents.

The plant creatures had other senses, which allowed them to see through the ash domain that was not aiming at them. Domains were mostly indiscriminate skills, but the cultivator had quite a lot of control over them. That's why they were used without fear during wars, as damaging allies with them was actually exceptionally unusual.

When the countdown dropped to zero, all the plant creatures rushed forward while the two undead recreated Yasenia's and Andrea's scene.

With extreme precision, their swords flashed one after another, creating flashes of light as plant creatures were sliced into pieces.

Cecile rained several powerful arrows toward them in hopes of slowing them down. However, they didn't do as much as she wanted.

Still, her attacks were not something that could be ignored, especially after Cecile used all her strength-increase skills and threw a barrage of what one would call meteors rather than arrows.

Powerful blasts spread while Kali and Cecile communicated and interlocked their auras. This time, Kali decided to step forward rather than be in the background, just buffing her army.

Against powerful single-target cultivators, an army could do two things. It either overran them, or it was not a big enough threat. In this situation, her summons were not strong enough or had enough lethality to pose a significant threat. Only the summons that she personally buffed with her single-target skills could somewhat resist the sword strikes.