Chapter 874. Ritual Starts.

Hearing the conversation from the side, Nyxeris, the light-attributed spirit, joined the conversation. "Lady Tatyana, Soluna is a relatively important member of our Spirit World. Her uniqueness and strength can transform her into a strong leader that can push the Spirit Society further and with greater unity." Nyxeris looked at Yasenia and commented. "If Soluna becomes a subordinate to Yasenia, and Soluna becomes the leader of the Spirit World, that means that the entire Spirit World will be under Yasenia's command."

Tatyana looked at Nyxeris and asked. "And what's wrong with that?"

Nyxeris looked at Tatyana confusedly. Tatyana commented. "How old is Yasenia, Nyxeris?"

Nyxeris was silent, but everyone here knew Yasenia's age. Tatyana smiled. "She is that young, and she has strength comparable to that of your 'Future Leader.' That's not all; you've seen how she takes care of things, you've seen her ability to govern, and you've seen her growth firsthand."

Tatyana persisted. "Let's forget about Yasenia for a moment. Let's speak about Soluna."

Nyxeris asked with a frown. "What's wrong with her?"

Tatyana asked. "From what I've heard and discerned, Soluna was born in the fifth realm, right?"

Nyxeris nodded. "Yes."

Tatyana lifted an eyebrow. "Three thousand years later, she is still in the first level of the fifth realm."

All the spirits became silent as they looked at Tatyana. Tatyana asked, leaning on her hand. "Moreover, Soluna herself has said that there are no clear indications that she can start advancing her cultivation level after trying for 3000 years." Tatyana shrugged. "Even if you say that she took three-quarters of that time to understand herself and that she only began cultivating in the last quarter of her life, that's still 750 years of cultivation without results."

Nyxeris defended. "Us, spirits, take much longer to cultivate."

Tatyana didn't deny it. "That's correct. If spirits could cultivate as fast as mortal creatures do, the entire universe would be dominated with spirits. Similar to dragons, your kind is usually limited by your own immeasurable potential and inability to quickly assimilate it. Those who do..." Tatyana looked at Yasenia with a smile. "Become creatures the Heavens don't like that much and try to eliminate with terrifying Heavenly Tribulations."

Nyxeris asked, feeling a bit impatient. "What does all of this have to do with our conversation?"

Tatyana smiled, as if she had been waiting for this question. "Everything. It has to do with everything we've talked about. Why? Because, I ask you, what would happen if Soluna became Yasenia's contracted spirit? If she is successful and becomes tied with Yasenia's energy and, in short, her overall being, what will happen?"

The spirits became thoughtful as they looked between Soluna and Yasenia. Even they were tempted by Yasenia's energy purity. So much so, that after the tribulation, they all had to hold themselves back from going forward and cultivating the residual energy left behind by Yasenia.

Imagining Soluna being able to feed on Yasenia's energy, they could already imagine that the bottleneck Soluna had been suffering because of her special constitution would shatter like fragile glass before a metal hammer.

To be honest, it was not like any of them had thought about it after they were aware of Yasenia's nature. There was a reason why they allowed Soluna to interact freely with Yasenia, and it was Yasenia's uniqueness. The Celestial Energy contained in the dragoness was an invaluable treasure for any being, even beyond the spirits, that was related to those elements.

Moreover, while Celestial Energy seemed to be the energy that resulted from the fusion of Sun, Moon, and Star energies, it was something much more complex, not that Yasenia nor anyone present was aware of that yet.