Chapter 826. Schemes. Angel's kidnapping.

While Yasenia was visiting the Astral Sky Abyss sect and dealing with the basic layout of the power so that it could become a proper subordinate sect, the rest of the world kept moving as well.

On the Silent Fang Sect's base, a few people were gathered. The reason for choosing it was their secrecy. Even when they had been a Nine sect, the main headquarters had remained a mystery, never showing to the public once. With their influence and the help of a few strict Heavenly vows, Silent Fang managed to keep their secrecy for millennia, showing a very deeply organized working system.

Even the leaders that had gathered here today had arrived via pathways that used formations, feng shui, and other clever methods to cover their tracks and disorient the cultivator.

Moreover, since the people here were allies, it was normal for them not to spread these things. Still, the measures Silent Fangs used were like a safe line, allowing them to have some privacy even between allies.

The Sect Master of the Shadow Fang Sect didn't want to have the entire legacy they've built crumble because of such carelessness.

"So, why have we gathered here?"

The Shadow Fang Sect Master spoke in a gloomier tone, clearly displeased. "That dragon has gone too far. We need to kill her quick."

The leader of the [Shadow Running Deer], the previously sixth-ranked race of the Thirty-Three Clans, who was usually quiet, snorted. "How? Have you seen the maids by her side? I don't think anyone will forget from now on how strong they are. The Garuda army incident might've been known around the entire world. However, this summit proved that just one of them was able to dominate each and every single fight she fought."

Another leader from a second-rated sect added. "It is clear that Yasenia didn't want to win the tournament. If she wanted, she would've told the fox woman to use that three-meter-tall green-skinned woman in every fight. Then, instead of the three that appeared, she herself would've gone to participate with the maid."

He sighed and scratched his horn. "While there were people stronger than Yasenia, and she wouldn't always be able to score a point, the other two were honestly a guaranteed win. What if then they used those two in a two-versus-two match to win that match, too? Even if they lost the rest, they would go to the five-versus-five match, where fighting those two again at the same time could've become a nightmare even for Lord Dyrathos' group."

The Shadow Fang Sect Master snorted. "Are you done licking the sole of her shoe?"

The second-rate sect master shut up, looking away from the shadow-shrouded creature's penetrating and ominous gaze. Dyrathos was present, so he spoke. "I admit that she is strong. I could sense a very high-level Sword intent coming from her. However, she is still in the middle levels of the fifth realm. At most, her intent should be a Level 7 intent. Even the geniuses of my race had trouble reaching the eighth level at her cultivation level."

Dyrathos spoke while crossing his arms. "But I can admit that her strength was indeed unexpectedly high."

Kyril at the side looked at him once but didn't bother to speak. 'Unexpectedly high? I have mastered the death attribute to a high level, and yet, I felt even more killing intent coming from her than I currently have. That white-haired swordswoman was a monster in human skin.'

Fu Lang Zu finally spoke, not being able to hold back. "So, what's our plan? We don't know where she went after leaving in her flying ship, and attacking her sects or cities is a pipe dream for now because of the absurdly sturdy defensive formations. While she feels vulnerable, as if I could just squash her like a bug, I find myself always out of options!"