Chapter 906. Demons, Humans, Undead.

"Repeat it again."

Inside the Demon's sect, Dyrathos received a baffling message while he sat in a chair with a woman on each leg. He had been planning on tasting the two beauties in his arms, but a puzzling message entered his ears.

"Lord Dyrathos, the Silent Fang Sect has been annihilated, our attacks are being nullified by complex military tactics, and the Steel Back Wolves have become Yasenia Dravory's pawns. We have gained a few forts and cities, but they are nothing but empty shells as if the general on the other side purposely gave them to us."

The messenger was the right hand of the Demon General leading the Continental Shadow army, so his face was full of frustration. "While we are winning space, and we've even managed to completely push back the Wolf Clan for several parts of the continent, the land we've recovered is too spread out. I fear that we are falling into some kind of ploy because, other than land, we've yet to kill an important leader of the other side. Those that died are, sadly, our spies."

Dyrathos frowned deeply and threw the women in his arms out of anger. "USELESS!" Like two comets, the women flew and smashed against the walls, dying on the spot.

The man kneeled, gulped once, and thought. 'Thankfully, I am more useful, so he probably won't kill me out of anger.'

Dyrathos looked over and clicked his tongue. "Why are they so weak? What a waste..." He shook his head and asked with slightly less anger. "Regardless, that's not important. Who is the general on the other side? Why is that woman, Glier, having so much trouble? She is the daughter of a famous Demon General! She should be able to stomp these people."

The person informing answered. "We thought Yasenia Dravory was the one ordering the entire army at first. However, we've discovered that the one leading the Silent Fang Sect's annihilation was her. Therefore, after a bit of digging, we discovered that the person leading the Astral Sky Alliance army is someone called Tatyana Dravory... A... um... pregnant woman."

Dyrathos looked at the man for a few seconds with a bewildered expression. "What? A pregnant woman is outsmarting Glier?"

The man just nodded, but he wanted to say that "outsmarting" was an euphemism for what was truly happening. He had recently seen that demon, Glier, leveling an entire mountain out of anger because of how absurdly she was being outclassed. 'If her anger tantrums continue, we'll have to name the new plains she is creating from a mountain range the Anger Plains or something. Heavens have mercy; these demons are so scary.'

Dyrathos stood there, thoughtful. Eventually, he spoke aloud. "Kyril!"

The female, blue-skinned demon appeared from the shadows with crossed arms. "What?"

Dyrathos spoke. "Gather everyone, we are going in person to level this place."

Kyril sighed. "Sure."

Dyrathos smiled and commented. "I thought you would mock me again. Call everyone and prepare for a full offensive. We are attacking the place that has given us the most headaches. The Astral Sky Sect."

Kyril looked at him for a few seconds and melded with the shadows, leaving a sentence behind that answered his first sentence. "Why mock you? I am tired of being surprised at your stupidity, so I'll just go with it..."

His smile became stiff, and the man kneeling managed to control his laughter because of his desire to live. Sadly for him, Dyrathos turned to him and remarked. "You are her right-hand man, but you managed to help her with nothing."

A chill ran up the kneeling man's spine, and he shouted. "Lady Glier will become upset if you kill me without her consent, Lord Dyrathos. Mercy!"

Dyrathos commented. "Hm... You are a mid-level Epoch Core, not so useful in battle or as a guard. Amputating your limbs should be enough punishment. Glier will also be able to continue asking you for advice that way."