Chapter 861. Yasenia's Challenge.

Tai Yang looked around with discerning eyes and commented. "Oh? You are not in the Sky Continent. This place... I don't recognize it."

Change'er, her usually indifferent face now tinged with a hint of surprise, scanned her surroundings. "Is this a new World?" she asked, her voice filled with curiosity.

Tai Yang commented. "Most likely."

Change'er, her voice filled with intrigue, mused. "Fascinating. The lower heavens are truly a realm of constant change, and it is worth thinking that a new world has emerged in just one million years. Moreover, the energy here is also of high quality... or not. Wait."

Change'er directed her silver eyes toward the horizon, and her spiritual sense enveloped the entire world in less than an instant. Tai Yang did the same, and then he smiled. "I see. This place has been modified by formations. Yes, the energy level outside the basin is what I expected of a world of this level."

Change'er agreed. "Solid formations for a world of this level. The talent is good enough that I wouldn't have minded taking them into the [Everlasting Moon Palace Sect] as an outer sect disciple."

Tai Yang nodded and returned his gaze toward Yasenia's imposing look. He crossed his arms and commented. "Not a bad use of the [Celestial Pearl] for someone at your level. You've increased your affinity with the Celestial Element inside you enough that your body has received changes." He shook his head and sighed. "That's not a good thing, junior."

The dragoness smiled. "I see. Then, how about you take this chance to guide me? I'm your inheritor at the end of the day, even though I've received nothing besides Heavenly Tribulations that increased my overall strength."

Tai Yang smiled. "Do you think that's very little?"

Yasenia shrugged. "I'm not sure. I'm not well-versed in inheritances. However, they usually have some kind of cultivation method and a special technique that you, the ones creating the inheritance, want to pass down to younger generations, right?"

Tai Yang sighed. "You are ignorant, and while making questions is good, insisting on them is not a thing you should do."

"Why not?"

The cold voice of a woman came from the side, startling Tai Yang and Change'er. Looking over, an aloof red-haired and green-eyed voluptuous woman was looking in their direction.

The second they saw her, both of them paused. They were incomplete as soul remnants, so they couldn't discern Mirrory's underlying strength. Yet, that fact was not reassuring for them. Even when looking at Tatyana's main body, they could tell her cultivation level with a glance.

The woman before them felt as if she was covered by a veil of mystery, profound, ethereal, and immeasurable.

Change'er asked, her voice cooling down. "Who are you?"

Mirrory's lips arched coldly as she looked at Yasenia. "Do you mind if I have a word with them?"

Yasenia moved her galactic blue eyes, her golden pupils leaving light trails in the air, and commented. "My current state is not unlimited."

Mirrory smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry. Here." She waved her hand, accompanied by another moan of annoyance from Angel, and Yasenia felt her body's energy strangely freeze.

Both Gods' faces changed while Tai Yang muttered. "Energy freezing? That's not something a Demi-god level cultivator can do with such finesse. Name yourself."

Mirrory looked at Tai Yang with a piercing gaze. "Who do you think you are to order me around, Sun God?"

Nobody other than Tatyana and Valeria noticed, but a ripple spread around the world from Mirrory as a center point, making the faces of both gods twist with incredulity. "That's-."