Chapter 833. Kaleina enters the Evolved Core Realm.

After she warned them, Yasenia quickly dashed forward and carried Kaleina to the garden. She couldn't help but smile wryly. 'Must always something happen when we are relaxing? Well, it's not like I didn't expect it at all."

She was quick enough with the placement change that Kaleina didn't even sense being moved to the garden. As soon as she placed her down, Yasenia retreated with the rest, leaving Kaleina in the middle of the garden alone with what remained of the sandwich and three more in case she wanted more. 'If they get destroyed by the tribulation, it doesn't matter.'

Andrea asked, curious. "Were you expecting something like this?"

Yasenia shook her head as she looked up at the slowly gathering light grey clouds. "No. But it's also not surprising."

Andrea nodded. "You were quick to react, to be honest. I failed to sense anything until you said so."

The other girls agreed with Andrea. Cecile and then Evelyn, who was playing with her, were the only ones who reacted as soon as Yasenia. Cecile commented, "Hm... The tribulation feels off. It's a bit stronger than it should be."

Yasenia looked at Kaleina as she devoured the final piece of meat and then felt a pulse of energy coming from her. More than feel, though, it felt more like the absence of energy. Yasenia lifted her eyebrow. "Void Energy?"

Void Energy was contradictory for people who didn't have it because it was an energy that made the other energies "disappear." While, in truth, Void Energy just sent everything it touched "outside" of space and into the [Void].

Therefore, void energy's sensation was a lack of feeling and deprivation of sense.

During all these years of care on Yasenia's and the rest's part, Kaleina and Flame both reached the peak of the first realm, Flame for Body Cultivation and Kaleina for Beast Cultivation.

Flame was stuck there for a few more years until her body fully matured, but Kaleina was not as such.

Beasts could break through as long as their core developed enough and they had absorbed enough energy. That's why some beasts with powerful bloodlines were born with cultivation they had developed while being gestated.

Our dragoness was filled with a mix of uncertainty and excitement, unsure of when and how she would break through but confident that it was imminent. She had a hunch that it wouldn't take more than three years. 'Fu Lang Zu's meat seems to be much more potent than I anticipated. But the reaction is quite intense; what could be the reason for that?'

Yasenia observed that Kaleina was entirely focused on herself, ignoring everything else. 'Hm, it seems that the extra meat was- Oh, never mind.'

Kaleina's nose twitched, and she began munching on another sandwich, gaining extra energy that could be seen going through her body as streaks of light. She was satiated after eating another one, leaving the other two there.

Then, Kaleina, with her body full of energy, began stretching and looking upward to the sky. Her golden eyes glowed as her purple-gold body crackled with energy. Then, a powerful bloodline pressure spread around the place as Kaleina opened her mouth and, for the first time, roared like a real dragon.

"ROAR!"

The powerful sound coming from the bottom of her throat was smooth yet imposing. Thanks to her Void attribute, it reverberated with the body in a unique way. It was very different from Yasenia's deep and overpowering dragon cry.

When Yasenia roared, you would feel small and want to cower in fear and awe as the sound seemed to weigh on your body and soul.

When Kaleina roared, your mind would go blank as the body sensations felt faint for a fraction of a second before returning to normal.