Chapter 893. Heart Demon Corruption.

Sierra started speaking. "Fu Lang Zu..." She paused and smiled. "We can speak after you eat that."

Fu Lang Zu lifted an eyebrow. "What makes you think I will eat it? Something given by that dragon woman can't be a good thing regardless of the item."

Sierra laughed. "Well, I can't blame you if you think like that. Then, can I have it?"

The wolf patriarch threw the sandwich back to her, and Sierra easily caught it. Then, the Wolf Queen took a bite and munched slowly. "I must say, it is really delicious. Well, high-level meat is really nutritious."

Sierra looked at him purposely and quite deliberately, looking at his arm and leg a few times. Fu Lang Zu frowned when Sierra asked. "So, you've regrown your limbs. That's quite interesting."

Not wanting to play around anymore, Fu Lang Zu squinted at Sierra and asked. "What are your intentions? No, who are you to speak with me as you are? Are you even worth standing straight in front of me?"

As soon as he finished, his aura and bloodline pressure burst from him, trying to make her kneel. However, Sierra's bloodline was much stronger than his. Hence, even when he was trying, the result was not what he or the people by his side expected.

Sierra stood in her place, her back straight and with the same smile on her face as she ate the sandwich slowly. "You see, Fu Lang Zu. This sandwich is quite special. It was done with high-level meat, or, more specifically, your flesh."

The wolf patriarch was stunned in place, similar to the rest of the place. Sierra took a much more forceful bite, making some of the juices spill from the sides of her mouth. She slowly munched and smiled after gulping down the food. "It's a shame that you didn't cannibalize yourself. It would've been a very funny image to see you appreciate the taste of your-."

Sierra's pupils shrunk as Fu Lang Zu shot forward and punched at her with enough strength to level several mountains.

BOOM!

The place trembled, and violent winds filled the place.

However, nothing happened to Sierra, who had stood in her previous standing place with a grin.

In front of her, a transparent wall of glass created by Selena, the Lamia maid, stood strong and solid even after having absorbed the catastrophic blow. Sierra laughed. "Angry?"

Fu Lang Zu growled, his eyes filled with brutal killing intent. "I am going to kill you and everything you hold dear!"

Sierra grinned. "I see." Then, she took the last bite and ate the remaining sandwich in one bite, raising Fu Lang Zu's blood pressure to dangerous levels as a turbulent aura of pure and unadulterated danger swallowed them.

Fu Lang Zu looked at Yasenia, who was looking at them with a faint smile and growled. "Every time you do something like this, it makes your future grimmer. Do you really think you have impunity?"

Yasenia shook her head. "It seems that you are still not getting it. Call for her."

Fu Lang Zu heard someone suddenly scream, making their voice echo in the entire place. "It's time for the mate to appear!"

He looked at the caller with widened eyes, asking. "Why did you listen to her?"

The beast human ignored him and walked toward Yasenia's side. Then, he bowed. "Sorry, Sir Fu Lang Zu."

Fu Lang Zu's pupils shook as he realized that there were traitors so deeply inside his circle, and he hastily looked around himself with eyes full of suspicion. "WHO ELSE HAS BECOME THE DOG OF THAT BITCH!?"