Chapter 841. Conversing With Clara. (R-15)

Yasenia spent two more hours with Kali, speaking while cuddling together. Still, their hands weren't still during all this time, and naturally, their bodies slowly heated up. Before Yasenia went away, she made sure to place Kali to sleep.

Their bodies moved at once, their hearts accelerated, and their bodies connected in a seductive dance accompanied by the symphony of their ecstasy-filled moans.

By the time Yasenia's waist stopped, Kali was hugging her tightly as her body trembled in pleasure, and her insides got filled with her hot Yang Energy. Kali's verdant green eyes rolled upward as saliva dropped from the side of her mouth and her insides spasmed around the member deeply lodged inside of her.

After she felt her womb completely filled and even some extra being pushed back, Kali's body fell limb, completely soaked in sweat. Yasenia licked her neck and growled seductively while moving her waist in circles, stirring the release inside. "How are you feeling, Honey?"

Kali's body quivered, her tails twisting from involuntary spasms. She spoke, her voice filled with exhaustion and love. "Tired~."

Yasenia chuckled seductively, caressing Kali's hearing sense in a way that made her body tremble in pleasure. She slowly moved her waist back, allowing the dam to break and white liquid to pour down her crack.

Kali snorted at the feeling, feeling that it was a shame to waste all of that. Even though the Yang Energy was not wasted and firmly kept inside, making that liquid just normal ejaculation.

Yasenia picked her up in her arms, carrying her toward the bath at the side. Both of them were naked, their curvy bodies sexily jiggling as they moved toward the bathroom right at the side of the room.

Once inside, Yasenia quickly manipulated the formations in the room, and the bathtub became filled with warm water in a few seconds.

Carrying Kali in her arms, Yasenia slowly dipped her down into the water as she lowered herself.

The knees of the dragoness went into the water, followed by her plump thighs. At this height, Kali felt her three tails being completely dipped in water, and her round and plump butt touched the surface right after.

The sensation of the warm water gently going up, covering her behind, vulva, and the rest of her body, made the fox squint in comfort.

Yasenia, with the help of her tail to lower herself at a constant pace, finally sat on the bathtub's floor. The water reached her collarbone, and the buoyancy of her large breasts made them gently float, creating two white islands.

Kali, leaning on her shoulder, lifted one hand and poked them with a laugh. "They float~."

The dragoness, leaning on the bathtub's wall, laughed. "Well, they do. But yours do so as well, love. You are just more submerged than me~."

Kali leaned back, allowing her back to float, and surely, her breasts also gently floated on the surface, creating two smaller islands. Kali giggled. "You are right~."

Yasenia leaned down to take a gentle bite, making Kali shout in surprise.

"Ah!"

"Hahahaha."

With a laugh, the dragoness gently lunged forward, using the water to place herself over Kali and push her against the wall of the tub while looking down at her. "Well, well. My little fox is wet and weak. Now that you've fallen into the grasp of the dragon, what are you going to do?"

Kali's eyes showed amusement, but her facial expression became somewhat fearful. "Oh no, what is the bad dragon going to do with this helpless fox!"

Yasenia smiled gently and hugged her, whispering. "I'm going to take care of her, love her, clean her, and then pamper her."