Chapter 805. Kali's battlefield control.

Yasenia looked down at her beautiful lover and laughed lightly. "Was it hard, love? Then, go rest by Andrea's side."

Cecile looked at the side and saw Andrea sprawled on a sofa with a languid expression. Without another word, she moved over there.

Yasenia saw Cecile throw her body on the sofa and spread her wings limply, making her giggle. Turning toward her "last standing" dear, she smiled. "Well, Honey. Do your best."

Kali nodded and looked up with her verdant green eyes, expectant. Yasenia hugged her waist and leaned down, kissing her lips softly. Kali wound her arms around Yasenia's neck and sighed through her nose in comfort.

Feeling her tongue come in, tangle and spread her flavor, lick and savor her gums, Kali moaned.

"Kali against Etruria."

The fox separated and looked at Yasenia with a happy expression. "I love you, Yasenia."

Yasenia smiled and hugged her one last time before letting her go. "I love you too, Honey."

Kali's tail wagged as she separated, and she began walking toward the side of the arena.

As she moved, she retrieved her veil and put it on. Her entire aura became calmer and more profound while the energy released from her Dantian began rotating around her body.

Once she looked to the other side, she could spot her opponent jumping down as well. It was a female Dolur with an exceedingly slim body. She looked thin to the point that it was concerning from a mortal point of view.

Her limbs were long, and her face was relatively beautiful, if not for being a bit too thin.

Kali observed her and waited for the countdown.

"The battle will start in 10..."

"9..."

Right as the judge started counting, Kali's gathered energy burst outward like a tide as she used her skills first to increase her own strength.

Unlike the rest of the girls, Kali didn't have many self-strengthening skills. Most of her skills were domain-like, spreading her presence toward the surroundings.

[Three-Tailed Nature Fox Aura] was the first skill she used: a self-strengthening skill that evolved from her Energy Coat. Then, she moved her energy to release her innate skill [Flower World Domain].

With the sound of the wind blowing, her surroundings were instantly covered in a beautiful vortex of flying petals and flowers. Together with it, she released [Fox Flower Land], a skill that covered the ground of the entire arena in multicolored flowers. Some were white, others pink, others red, others yellow, and some were black or purple.

After releasing these three skills, Kali used [Life Intent Level 3] to increase the flowers' effectiveness and her future skills. Not only that, she released a pulse of energy with [Growth Intent Level 3] and [Evolution Intent Level 3] to enhance the flowers.

By the time the countdown was close to zero, Kali had released a massive field of flying petals and infested the ground with a multitude of flowers.

The woman on the other side was solemn as she looked around. While she wanted to get rid of this, she had tried to send an energy blast at an area with flowers, and after they were destroyed, new ones quickly filled the space left behind. 'That won't work, huh? Do I need to rush face-first into the death field she is unleashing?

Looking around, her lips arched in a wry smile. 'Well, there won't be any place without flowers at this pace. Hm? Is she finally summoning?'

Kali spread her arm forward, and her voice echoed. "Come forth, [Nature Dragon Spirit Queen]."