Chapter 808. Bull-Man Against Dragon.

After arriving at the arena, they could see the half-bull, half-men group on the other side looking at them. However, Yasenia realized that there weren't five people, only four. 'Oh? One of them died?'

Cecile commented. 'It was probably on the fourth floor. It was quite a lethal one. There are many groups without five people who have qualified.'

Andrea asked. 'Why did they participate? Isn't it a big disadvantage?'

Yasenia pondered and answered. 'If the remaining people are strong enough, there is a chance to win. Look at them, they managed to pass a round even with one person down.'

The girls agreed.

"Hey."

Yasenia and the girls were about to leave when they heard a gruff voice calling them.

They turned around and looked at the tall bull-man with neutral expressions. Yasenia answered. "Yes?"

The bull-man scratched his horn and spoke. "We just didn't have a choice, the Silent Fang Sect-."

Yasenia interrupted. "You made your choice."

The bull-man paused, and Yasenia said indifferently. "Now, it is time to reap what you sow. However, I will at least tell you one thing: If you surrender, you might avoid heavy injuries."

Then, she turned around and left. Kali asked while looking back. "Isn't that too harsh?"

Yasenia snorted. "If they could, we would've been killed by them. Now that they've understood our strength, they are asking for mercy. The world is not that gentle, and neither am I. Regret is a bitter pill that's hard to swallow, but I won't be the one telling them not to do so."

Kali didn't say anything else. After all, what Yasenia said was the truth. If the bull-men found them weak, they would've most likely killed them to gain favor from the previous Nine Sect.

After that, they all went their way and put the names for the order of the fight.

Yasenia jumped down into the arena from their room, elegantly landing.

"10..."

"9..."

Yasenia stood on the other side with indifferent eyes, and then she released her auras.

A wind blast struck the arena one after another as Yasenia's presence grew exponentially. What felt first as a powerful aura was now a tyrannical hurricane.

Then, not taking a single moment of leisure, Yasenia summoned her sword and chanted. "[Day And Night Cycle]."

There was a second silence as energy swiftly rushed toward Yasenia before the World was ripped asunder by the explosive sound of her aura becoming crazily intense.

"2..."

"1..."

"Fight!"

Yasenia's mouth opened, and she ignored the bull-man who shot at her right as the battle started. Like the whisper from the sky, her voice spread around in a beautiful melody.

"The [Moonless Night],
The begging,
The [Starry sky]
The following
[Crescent Moon] birthed
By the time flowing."

Yasenia gently spun once, spreading her [Moonless Night] domain enhanced by Day and Night, and right after, she slashed at the charging minotaur several times in a second, sending a barrage of silver crescents.

Feeling the devastating power behind the silver crescents, the bull-man was forced to block them and stop approaching.

His mace slammed against the first, and to his absolute surprise, his hoofed foot couldn't help but drag on the hard ground.