Chapter 865. Sun and Moon Tribulation Soldier.

The Heavenly Tribulation Lightning Soldier, a majestic figure, stood in the sky, a blend of Moon and Sun energies. His complex draconic helmet concealed a pair of radiant, heterochromatic orbs. The galaxy-blue energies that swirled around his form were a stark contrast to anything Yasenia had encountered, showcasing immense power.

It was holding two swords, each imbued with the unique powers of one of the attributes. Behind him, a long, slender draconic tail extended, a shift from the bulkier forms of the previous draconic soldiers. Just one look was enough to understand that the tail was not just decoration.

In a display of her true might, Yasenia activated her dragon transformation. She became a formidable dragon, her presence commanding and all-powerful.

Her body, covered with beautiful blue scales that shimmered with starlight, looked slender yet imposing. Her golden claws and horns added incredible charm to her body, while the large Moon and Sun on her wings revealed the dragon's Celestial nature.

A creature born to roam the Universe.

A dragon born to rule the firmament.

Any creature who looked at that gorgeous creature would think of similar lines.

Yasenia raised her long neck, looking at the Tribulation Soldier, and challenged it as she activated [Celestial Dragon Body].

"ROAAAR!"

The air burst in shockwaves as the dragon's cry spread far beyond the sect, filling the atmosphere with profound energy and pressure.

The body of the dragon was not immaculate. After all, her previous fight had left several wounds that didn't disappear when sifting to her dragon form.

So, even with her imposing nature, she currently made for a sorry sight. Her body, filled with burns and cuts, oozed blood in more than one place. Her regeneration factor was ridiculous, and she managed to close many of her wounds. However, Tribulation Energies were notorious for their anti-healing qualities.

Wounds that would typically not kill a cultivator could be lethal if they were caused by a Heavenly Tribulation. Only having medical cultivators around with much higher proficiency than the tribulation level could save one from the heavy injuries created by the tribulations.

Answering Yasenia's dragon cry, the Heavenly Tribulation Soldier raised and crossed his sword. Then, his body grew in size to match Yasenia's transformed body. As mentioned before, these soldiers could match up to their opponents when it came to size.

With a height reaching 250 meters, the hill-sized Heavenly soldier started moving.

Yasenia's pupils thinned to vertical lines as she focused on it with every single fiber of her body.

The Sun and Moon Soldier fell forward slowly as if letting gravity take control. When it was horizontal with the ground, the soldier uncrossed his sword and lifted one of its legs.

Yasenia prepared, and every muscle on her body was tensed and ready to react.

The soldier stomped the air, creating a sonorous booming sound, and disappeared.

Even with its incredible size, the speed was so great that most people lost sight of it. This sent a chill up everyone's spine; seeing a giant skyscraper suddenly disappear because it was moving too fast was a terrifying prospect.

CLANG!

The next thing they knew, the soldier's sword was clashing with Yasenia's claw. However, the position of the dragon was clearly awkward, as she probably failed to react to its speed.