Chapter 882. Third Bun In The Oven~. (R-18)

Angel didn't expect the pleasure to be so high this time. The sensation of her insides being filled with Yasenia's fertile release was nothing but her dreams becoming true. Since a while ago, not only her, but all the girls had an itch to give their dearest a bigger family.

It was not for any particular reason, but their love for Yasenia increased and became calmer as time passed. Instead of wishing for a passionate love life, their thoughts slowly settled, and their vision gently shifted towards the future.

By now, a future without Yasenia was honestly not in their plans. They didn't even have a "what if'' planned.

While they knew that some people would take that as unhealthy, in truth, it was not as such. Being dedicated to your current partner and not wanting to think of bad outcomes reduces the chance of behaviors associated with that appearing.

Once in a relationship, as long as you were dedicated and loyal, very few people would return that with malice.

Of course, as with everything, there sadly were exceptions, and sometimes, a loyal person would find someone not worthy of them.

But, just like with everything in life, there were situations like that. For example, the innocent man or woman who has the bad luck of meeting a murderer, or the family that had the bad luck of being in an accident site.

Such outcomes should not affect us and should not cause us to become someone like the one who hurt us. Instead, it should fortify our positive personality traits and give us a more discerning eye on who is deserving of our selfless actions.

I digress.

After their first round, Angel was lying on top of Yasenia's body, with their intimate parts connected. Their first try ended in failure, as they expected. However, instead of going directly to the second one, Angel liked to take a bit of a break.

Her body was too sensitive at the moment, so even when Yasenia didn't move, small orgasms would hit her body from time to time. The dragoness looked at the ceiling, her hand going up and down Angel's naked back.

Because of Angel's calf-length hair, her body was covered in her soft hair, making her feel comfortable.

Moreover, being inside Angel was pleasant enough as it was. Angel mewled. "This is so nice~."

Yasenia moved her waist a bit, repositioning herself so that the tail wouldn't bother her, which elicited a small moan from Angel. "It really is~. How is your stomach feeling, Baby?"

Angel rubbed her face with Yasenia's skin. "Warm and comfy~. I really love it."

"I'm glad, haha." The dragoness looked down between her breasts, gazing at the crown of Angel's head. "Do we start another round, Baby?"

Angel nodded softly and hugged Yasenia. "Yes~."

This position was good enough to do it, so after opening her legs to make better waist movements, Yasenia began thrusting upward.

"Ah~, ah. Mmhh~."

The upwards thrusts pushed against the walls of Angel's vagina, creating pleasurable friction. Their bodies bounced as their breathing became rapid, and their hands roamed each other's bodies.

Yasenia's tail moved and caressed Angel's body with tender movements. Angel felt it and looked up, her eyes lost in lust.

The dragoness felt Angel lifting her waist and opening her legs more, clearly signaling Yasenia that her other hole wanted some action as well.

Without wasting much time, the dragoness's tail tip moved and poked Angel's pink and pretty anus. Then, using the precum fluids to lubricate her, it went inside.