Chapter 855. Thoughtful Conversation.

After Kali allowed them to think about it, she resumed speaking with a clear and relaxed tone. "Let's be clear with this, Andrea: Yasenia is not even close to being at the same level of strength as in the past. And this I don't mean it in general, but I mean it compared to same level people."

Kali said. "Usually, as cultivators increase in realms and levels, their ability to fight above their level decreases. After all, the strength difference between realms gets increasingly larger, so most advantages you might've had in the past get slowly reduced by the increasing overall strength of everyone that manages to reach your level of strength."

Kali added. "That's not all; she is growing at an absurd pace. And as she controls her Celestial Energy better and perfects her own fighting style and those absurdly powerful intents, Yasenia is taking large strides to become unreachable. Her strength, skills, and overall combat power have entered a strange stage where, as she gets stronger, each step is as large as those far above her realm. So, while her ability to fight those above her level might get slightly compromised as she increases her cultivation realm, she can compensate with many of her treasures."

Andrea agreed. "Well, it is the truth that she is changing and taking great strides to become even stronger. It feels like everything before now was just Yasenia's preparation to take a leap regarding strength. Not to mention, as you said, she still has to find a battle companion and appropriate natural treasures."

Angel blinked and asked. "But it is not guaranteed that she finds them, right?"

Evelyn nodded. "While it is the truth that Natural Treasures, especially those of her elements, are terribly difficult to find, she already has the Celestial Pearl, which is a very similar item. Moreover, that Celestial Pearl feels like it is semi-dormant, and when it becomes completely active, something deeper will change."

Cecile agreed. "The Celestial Pearl allowed Yasenia to experience Celestial Energy even before she had it. If you think about it, that kind of effect is terrifyingly powerful. What that thing can do in the future is a mystery, but it can't be simple."

Evelyn suddenly exclaimed. "Aha! I know where you are going with this. We've been looking at it incorrectly all this time."

Kali looked at Evelyn and moved her chin, telling her to speak.

"You mean that we should grow as a group, not individually. While becoming stronger individually is the basis for everything, and we should never disregard it, we should focus on coordinated strength between us so that even if Yasenia becomes much stronger than us, she can still see us as equals when we work together." Evelyn added. "The only thing that we must not do is drag her down, so this is an effective method to make Yasenia depend on us and find that we are not lagging behind."

Andrea found it agreeable and spoke. "Moreover, Yasenia's cultivation speed will probably not surpass ours because she needs much more energy for each of her realms. Then, adding the Dual Cultivation Technique that benefits us tremendously, we are able to at least keep up in the cultivation realm."

Kali nodded. "I don't believe Yasenia won't slowly increase the gap between us. However, we can prepare and avoid her ultimately getting ahead of us if we put in the effort as a group. Also, once we find a Natural Treasure for Cecile and an Inheritance for Andrea, we will all be set up for a while."

Evelyn looked at Kali and asked. "Speaking of Natural Treasures, how is your weather thingy doing?"

Kali giggled. "Weather thingy? Hahaha." She answered with a smile on her lips. "Well, it has perfectly fused and is a bit stronger now. I might even be able to somewhat use it in battle. Still, I'm using it for my garden most of the time. It is much easier to recreate certain special weather conditions to grow some special Spiritual Herbs. For example..."