Chapter 837. Warring Sun Battle Art vs Heavenly Tribulation.

Since then, one week has passed, and Yasenia has started working a bit daily. The maids have been relatively busy managing the sect during this time after the summit. Many reports indicated how the newly established sects were doing. From the looks of it, they were still mid-building, as their defensive formations were not finished yet.

Yasenia was honestly tempted to send her 50 maids to attack them and raze them to the ground. However, she was also not ready to take part in the war; she was too weak. If all-out war broke out, having time to break through might be lacking, effectively locking her in the fourth realm for a while.

The dragoness moved into her room, following her usual martial art moves while thinking about all of these things. She felt her pores and breath sucking in energy while her meridians transported it toward her Dantian. Her smooth movements allowed energy to spread quickly while her energy reserves constantly increased.

Little by little, Yasenia got stronger as she practiced, and her Body Cultivation level increased. The feeling of getting stronger was delightful for Yasenia. 'It has been a while. With all the summit, my cultivation realm got stuck for a while.'

As her energy rotated around her body, the Yin energy stored from her dual cultivation sessions with all the girls merged with it, increasing the effects it had on her body.

The two immortal-ranked cultivation techniques worked together in tandem, gently but rapidly increasing her own strength. The effects were noticeable and quick, becoming a source of motivation.

Yasenia lost herself in the sensations and didn't realize she had been cultivating for three days. By the time she snapped out of her daze, it was the morning of the fourth day. The dragoness stopped, her body glistening with sweat, but her breath was calm and collected.

Her hand flicked and summoned a towel from her Spatial Ring. Then, she took off her clothes and lightly wiped her body. She grabbed one of her breasts and lifted it, cleaning below and in between where sweat accumulated the most.

The towel had self-cleansing abilities, so she didn't need a shower. Moreover, thanks to Yasenia's particular constitution, even her sweat smelled fragrant, so it wasn't like she needed showering at all in the first place.

Still, Yasenia liked to keep herself fresh if she could, so she often cleaned herself after training. After putting her dress back on, the dragoness walked outside, tying her hair in a loose braid.

Her hands were nimble and quick, making the usually time-consuming hairstyle a quick hand gesture. "Today is Andrea's breakthrough. I wonder if there will be any complications."

Yasenia was curious about the implications of breaking through while treading two cultivation paths. She had made quite a few assumptions that she wanted to confirm with Andrea's breakthrough.

Yasenia flew quickly through the sect while mounting on Draheart, and she was quick to arrive at the Tribulation Plaza, the place where most people came to break through. It was filled with formations that helped channel Heaven's energy and became helpful all around the sect.

Once there, she couldn't see anybody. While Tribulations were not something common, with the number of people in the sect, it actually happened much more often than one would think.

Still, today, there was no one here as Ghana promised, leaving the place entirely for Andrea.

Everyone arrived half an hour later and saw Yasenia standing there with a calm and free expression. Her beautiful, simple white dress and braided hair gave her a demure, pure appearance that was rarely seen on her.

Even when her curves pushed the dress in tempting arcs, the feeling of peaceful gentleness didn't disappear. On the contrary, her curves now looked more motherly and gentler than seductive and alluring.