Chapter 843. Cecile's Quasi-Transcendent Level Heavenly Tribulation.

Two weeks later, Yasenia's group was gathered in the Tribulation Plaza one more time. Today, Kali and Cecile were here to break through. Not only them but Angel was prepared as well.

It was a sight that took many by surprise.

Andrea asked while looking at Angel. "Did you reach the perfected stage?"

Andrea, her wounds from the tribulation still fresh, had already regained enough strength to move about freely. Though the aftereffects of her ordeal remained, she was already back to training, cultivating, and consolidating her foundation.

After entering the Dantian Spiritualization Realm, her energy became gas-like and much more tangible. Now, she could manipulate and compress it directly. The journey across the Dantian Spiritualization Realm could be said to be simple, but it needed a lot of time.

The act of compressing the energy so that it went from pure and thin gas to a solidified core was arduous enough that some didn't manage to make it. For this realm, our girls would start needing to go into close-door cultivation with increased frequency.

After all, more than energy efficiency, it was about the act of constant effort.

Angel heard Andrea's question and nodded with a smile. "I reached it a while ago, but Mirrory wanted all my intents to reach the fourth Level before I challenged the Tribulation, so I've been waiting. Yesterday, I managed to increase my Truth Intent to Level 4!"

Evelyn and the others couldn't help but wryly smile. Evelyn looked at the floating red-haired, voluptuous woman and asked. "Mirrory, will Angel be able to materialize you after reaching the Dantian Spiritualization realm?"

Mirrory shook her head. "Not yet. However, she will be able to do it faster than I expected. At first, I thought she would need to reach the middle levels of Transcendence, but at the rate she is improving, she might be able to do so right after crossing into Transcendence."

Evelyn sighed in wonder. "You are quite the treasure, eh? Just to start appropriately working with you, your bearer needs to be in the Transcendence realm."

Mirrory looked at her and spoke. "Well, you might've been too accustomed to the power level of this place, but everywhere else, people are not even considered cultivators until they reach Transcendence."

Evelyn blinked. "Oh, you are right."

Yasenia asked. "How does that work exactly in high-level sects?"

Mirrory smirked. "Curious about high-level sects?"

Yasenia nodded honestly. "I've asked you before and got some answers. For example, you told me that the minimum level in some of those sects is the unification realm. However, what about people below that?"

Mirrory nodded and explained a bit further. "While what I told you is indeed right. I meant it as official disciples. There are places in those sects where cultivators of the pre-unification realm are nurtured. However, they are usually forced into close-door cultivation until they reach Unification. Depending on the time they take, they have different scores, benefits, and more."

Yasenia nodded and got thoughtful.

Meanwhile, Cecile had advanced and arrived at the middle of the plaza. Without speaking a single word, her body surged with energy as a blizzard manifested around her.

Spatial, Moon, and Wind energies quickly gathered in the surroundings, creating a mighty hurricane.

Then, a nova of freezing winds created a layer of frost in a radius of more than a kilometer, and a pillar of light shot into the sky where the Tribulation clouds had started gathering.