Chapter 813. Andrea's Perseverance.

"[Sun Obliterating Charge]!"

Her armored foot stomped the ground, and then Andrea's body accelerated, smashing against the reinforced undead like a golden meteor.

That undead could not react and had to meet with Andrea head-on.

A giant explosion occurred, blasting the undead flying into a terrible state. Andrea's halberd had cleaved it in half, and the impact's strength had broken most of its bones.

Right after her impact, Andrea was swarmed while Wu Rongyao sent an enhancing aura across his undead army. Andrea looked around and moved, her face filled with determination. 'One down, 799 to go.'

Andrea was not phased and unleashed her skills one after another.

Like a goddess of war, her Battle Intent and Perseverance intent worked in tandem, gradually increasing her strength as her combat skills shone as bright as her flames.

[Warring Sun Battle Art] skills flew one after another, allowing her to combine into an army-battling fighting style. With the occasional [Sun Molten Pillar] to control the angles, undead people were allowed to attack her, and [Sun Obliterating War Dance], Andrea's proficiency while smashing creatures increased severalfold.

Her large weapon seemed weightless as Andrea swung it at every undead that came her way.

A step forward was accompanied by a large swing that split two of them in half. Using [Searing Solar Prominence] and [Solar Domain], massive arcs of molten material that were then superheated burst from her surroundings, as if the undead were not walking on land but on the Sun's surface.

One fell, then another, then another. Andrea needed to take time to defend against their barrage, but slowly and steadily, she continued dwindling down the numbers.

After destroying around 80 of them, they suddenly changed tactics, as five of them threw themselves at Andrea without caring about life and death. Andrea snorted and used [Sun Obliterating Charge] again, pushing through into the undead army while blasting off those who came in her way.

Then, to clear some space, Andrea used her entire body to release a powerful [Sun Burning Palm] forward, summoning a massive wave of magma that drowned around twenty undead under a searing magma bath.

However, Andrea was not satisfied. 'Faster. I need to go faster!'

Her weapon moved as if it had a mind of its own, and her feet constantly moved her around the battlefield and in between the enemy ranks. [Sun Chasing Steps] allowed her to move with precision and swiftness while her War Dance guided her body to the rhythm of slaughter.

While she was thrashing the army left and right, Andrea was not making much progress toward her objective. Her current situation was similar to the one Kali's enemies often found themselves in.

She was constantly killing undead, but from time to time, Andrea could see a few of them being rebuilt by Wu Rongyao's energy, slowing the pace at which she destroyed the entire thing.

While Andrea had experienced fighting Kali a few times, her face became solemn while feeling the sensation of being suffocated.

To motivate herself, she shouted. "I'm not done yet!"

Wu Rongyao looked from afar, and his stiff lips arched a bit. 'Not bad.'

Meanwhile, Andrea rushed forward, ignoring everything but the creatures before herself, and she began spinning and hitting everything with her large halberd.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

The warrior woman piercing through the army while tanking every strike like an absolute juggernaut depicted the imagery of an undefeated flaming general.