Chapter 883. Cuddly Fox~. (R-18)

Kali was sitting in her room, reading an alchemy book. Her face was relaxed, and Valeria was sitting on the ground by her side. Thanks to Valeria's stature, which was almost double that of Kali's, their heads were more or less at the same level.

Valeria looked at Kali and asked. "How are you feeling?"

Kali looked at the Spirit Queen and smiled. "Much more relaxed than I expected."

Valeria nodded with a smile on her own. "I can feel that. You have improved a lot since then."

Kali placed the book on the bedside table. "It has been a nice journey. I can feel everything slowly dissipating. My heart demons, my fears, my nightmares..." Kali looked back in time and laughed. "To think that I'm going to have a child soon."

Valeria smiled. "Unthinkable, right?"

Kali shook her head. "Not unthinkable. I think it is... fantastical." Kali looked out of the window, her mind recalling the dark part of her life. "Right after that time, my mind was always in turmoil. I can clearly remember how I looked at everyone around me as if they were enemies. Not to mention men, who physically felt repugnant, women felt like demons in human skin."

Kali's verdant green eyes didn't look downcast but full of light and fighting spirit. "However... Yasenia broke down all walls with just pure sincerity and lack of judgmental eyes." Kali remembered fondly. "That moment when her golden colored dragon slit eyes looked at me, they appeared like two warm suns, looking at what I was below my skin."

Kali took out a canvas with something drawn on it. It was Yasenia's gaze. The pureness and straightforwardness of the golden eyes were perfectly encapsulated in the drawing. Kali laughed. "She has changed since then. She has lost this kind of sincere gaze." Kali paused. "Wrong. 'Lost' is not the word. Yasenia has... matured since then."

Valeria hummed in agreement. "Now, while she still keeps the honesty and love in her eyes when looking at you, there is an undeniable sharpness and authority behind her gaze."

Kali nodded a few times, agreeing cheerfully. "At that time, she was mature, but there were childish traits in her persona. Now, she is steady, sharp, wise, thoughtful, and, when dealing with enemies, ruthless. Her childishness is gone; even when mother-in-law is around, the times she acts spoiled have become less."

Valeria laughed, hearing Kali's tone. "Disappointed?"

Kali smirked. "I would lie if I said I wasn't. She is adorable when she acts spoiled."

Valeria asked with a smirk. "But...?"

Kali coughed with a faint blush staining her cheeks. "I love both, but her steady gait is something I prefer. It gives me a feeling of safety and reliability like never before." Kali's eyes wandered as she recalled. "Walking behind her feels... right. Her back, while it is not wide like a man's, appears as if it can hold up the entire sky. Even her slim arms that hide mountain-flattening strength are like a mix of femininity and power that wouldn't lose to anything."

Kali's tails wagged as she thought of Yasenia's figure. Valeria giggled. "Well, how much you love her body is reflected on me quite well~."

Kali blushed when Valeria reminded her about that. Because of her feelings, the previous slender and neatly proportioned Valeria had gained a bombshell body that was comparable to Yasenia's proportion wise."

Looking down at the massive breasts, Kali's face burned. "S-Sorry."

Valeria burst into laughter, sending her green and soft mountains into a jiggling spree. "Don't worry. I actually love this body."

Kali blinked. "You do?"

Valeria nodded. "I do. I feel much more motherly than with the one I had in the past. If I have children in the future, I will be able to produce a lot of nectar milk with my big and voluminous breasts, like Yasenia does when she feeds yo-"