Chapter 806. Dragon Rider.

As soon as those words were spoken, Kali's legs softened as she fell to her knees. However, before she fell, Valeria caught her in her arms with a smile. "Well done, Kali."

Kali relaxed her entire body, feeling safe and protected.

Then, all the plants and flowers Kali summoned fell down as she severed her control over them.

Still, they wouldn't whither for long after being affected by Kali's many buffs, leaving the entire battlefield strewn with them.

Valeria looked over and waved her hand. Her aura enveloped the battlefield like a wave, and every plant rushed into her body. As if she were made out of water, everything fell into her, showcasing her ability as a spirit of life.

In a few seconds, everything was swallowed by her and disappeared.

Then, Valeria jumped away gracefully, returning to everyone else's side.

Andrea laughed. "What a fight! Seeing that middle-level Epoch Core being swarmed was quite a sight."

Cecile complimented. "That sneak attack at the end looked annoying. Good job."

Kali laughed and thought. 'Cecile's praise is, like always, strange. Does she give her opinion based on how she would do against it?'

"Thank you for the praise, Cecile, Andrea."

Yasenia gathered their attention and commented. "Now, for the 2v2s, Andrea and I will go first. You two can go later and rest."

Andrea asked. "When do they start?"

Yasenia looked around and spotted a sand clock. "When that thing gets empty."

Andrea looked over and nodded. "We have a while to rest. Around 2 hours?"

Yasenia nodded with a smile and threw herself between Andrea and Cecile. "Yep. We have 2 hours to cuddle~."

Both women laughed and turned sideways to hug their cuddly dragoness. Meanwhile, Kali sat on Valeria's lap in a place nearby.

For the following two hours, the girls would speak with each other about everyday matters, not feeling tense about the 2v2 that was around the corner.

Their current score was 3-0, so if they won, they would win the entire match and move on. If, by some miracle, they lost both duels in the five versus five, Eira would step in, tilting the scales to their side, guaranteeing their win.

As Andrea and Yasenia moved toward the arena, the dragoness asked. "Love, do we do that?"

Andrea stopped putting on the helmet, blinked, and looked at her. "Are you sure, love? While we've practiced enough, this would be our first time doing it during a real fight."

Yasenia smiled. "I trust you, Darling."

Andrea laughed and put on her draconic helmet. "If you have confidence in me, then I have nothing to fear. Let's do it!"

They dived into the arena and looked at the other side. The two other Dolurs who had not fought in the first three rounds appeared.

The two Dolurs looked at Yasenia with serious faces. They knew she was stronger than the rest and were ready to give their all after their allies' heavy defeats.

"Do not lose concentration for a second."

"Be careful with her breath attacks; as a dragon, that's one of her strongest weapons."

Then, the judge's voice was heard. "The battle will start in 10..."

"9..."

As soon as the countdown started, their resolve took a heavy hit as Yasenia unleashed her auras, flooding the entire arena with her Empyrean presence.