Chapter 842. Cecile's and Yasenia's conversation.

Once she arrived at the back of the mountain, Yasenia came across an enchanting image. Cecile was standing on the edge of a rock with the sunset in front of her. The silver wings and her body reflected the orangish light, giving her a beautiful halo while her platinum blonde hair waved with the breeze.

The aura around Cecile was one of detachment, like usual. However, it was not a depressing detachment, but more of a lofty and elegant stance of a creature who stands above, looking down to the world with indifferent eyes.

Yasenia walked in her direction with silent steps and reached Cecile's side. Yasenia asked with a gentle smile. "What are you thinking about, sweetheart?"

Cecile looked toward the horizon where the Sun was gently setting and asked. "Love, when do you think that we will be able to leave this World?"

Yasenia paused and looked toward the horizon together with Cecile. "Why do you ask?"

Cecile commented. "Honestly, while I don't mind this place, it is slowly becoming too small. People in this world are not talented or experienced enough. Even Tengliu is about to be within our reach. I admit that we probably won't be a match just as we enter the next realm, but it is a matter of time."

Cecile continued with a unsure look. "The war we are going to take part in soon is completely set up, and you can pull the trigger whenever we all break trhough. Honestly, the only reason you have yet to start it is because you want to participate personally, right? With our current military strength, it's not completely impossible to push them back."

Yasenia didn't answer and waited for Cecile to finish.

"Knowing you, the chance of leaving things to chance is slim. You are shrewd, calculated, sharp, decisive, and ruthless when fighting wars. You've proved it within the Trial and you've proved it again during the test that happened in the Summit. Even the way you dealt with our enemies has always been decisive enough for eyebrows to rise among our allies."

Yasenia didn't deny it. Since she took root in this large basin, the Astral Sky Sect has waged many small-scale wars with powers in the surroundings that didn't want them here. All those powers now didn't exist, as Yasenia had pulled them out from their roots.

As Cecile said, Yasenia had always been decisive and ruthless with her enemies.

Cecile asked. "I understand that you want to give us a safe Haven to give birth without fearing anything. However, what's your main objective, Yasenia?"

Yasenia answered what Cecile was pointing at. "Getting strong enough to catch up with Tatyana."

Cecile continued. "Yes. While I don't underestimate your efforts, the energy in Distancia is just... lacking. Even with all the formations, the increase in purity thanks to Sky Continent's energy that fell from Tatyana's portal, and many other factors, it is slower than cultivating in the Rita Academy."

Cecile looked up to the sky and sighed. "Tatyana is not cultivating in the Academy, but a special place probably prepared to increase her cultivation speed several times over. Tatyana is a genius who doesn't lose to us, and with her two bodies, she can have her main body constantly cultivating while the other accompanies you to play house here."

Cecile looked at Yasenia and spoke truths. "Even the Tatyana here has overcome you in cultivation level. She is already at the first level of the Dantian Spiritualization Realm, quickly approaching the second Level."

Yasenia didn't speak as she listened. Cecile continued. "It's true that you are cultivating three paths, and if you focused on just Spirit Cultivation, you could've probably matched up her speed. However, is that enough?"