Chapter 848. Kali's Efforts Bearing Fruit!

Kali rushed forward and clashed with the two-meter-tall, bulky-looking tribulation soldier. Right before the clash, she called one of the nature spirits she had summoned and fused it with her sword as she traced a beautiful arc.

The nature spirit was used to activate [Nature Spirit Sword Strike], a powerful sword strike that consumed the spirit to create a massively powerful blow.

The collision of weapons created a large explosion, sending a powerful shockwave to the surrounding areas. Kali felt the weight of the Heavenly Tribulation Soldier's attack and took several steps back while her sword and arm trembled. 'Strong.'

Her lips curled into a confident smile. 'This one is strong but not impossible to beat,' she thought, her eyes never leaving her opponent.

So, while her army took care of the other three in a brutal melee that was decimating Kali's army numbers, she fought the fourth one.

The attacks flew one after another while Kali cleverly used her [Ironbark Slicer], [Spirit Severing Sword], and [Nature Spirit Sword Strike].

[Ironbark Slicer] was a heavy cut that focused on pure offensive power. It could slice through most defenses and create large wounds. Against the Heavenly Tribulation Soldier, which was much more solid than she expected, it worked wonders in creating weaknesses.

These weaknesses were then exploited by her quick [Spirit Severing Sword]. The attack was meant to attack souls more than physical bodies. Yet, the Heavenly Lightning Solider had an energy that kept it together, acting like something like a soul.

It was a creature created by the heavens, so it was naturally much more complex than your average summon.

Therefore, the attack worked perfectly fine.

Finally, when she had the chance, [Nature Spirit Sword Strike] would be unleashed, dealing devastating damage.

Adding to all of the above the fact that she had several aura and enhancing skills that she could use on herself, the fight that started being somewhat even became one-sided once Kali was fully strengthened.

The three-tailed fox swung her sword one time after another, smashing the Heavenly Lightning Soldier backward. After a while of fighting back and forth, she managed to land a decisive blow that blasted it into pieces.

Right after that, she turned around and observed the battle situation. The three other Heavenly Lightning Soldiers had been highly weakened by her army at the cost of more than two-thirds of the creatures she had summoned.

Without a single moment of rest, Kali joined the fray, whittling them down with quick and decisive blows.

After dealing with them, Kali didn't even need to look around to know that she had to summon before the four above descended. So, she unleashed her skills and began another round of summoning.

Her life energy spread around and used the corpses of the plants, similarly opening the ground to grow more creatures.

However, she didn't manage to refill her entire army before the remaining four Heavenly Tribulation Soldiers swooped down. Kali realized that these were faster than the previous four, making her frown.

However, she quickly calmed down and controlled her one hundred dryads to face one of them while she ordered the ones summoned by her innate skills to fight another.

Then, she sent the rest of her army to fight the third one, and finally, she went forward and fought the fourth one by herself.

The attacks thrown everywhere were creating wide arrays of destruction. Of all four of them, the one fighting the common creatures was slaughtering them with relative ease.