Chapter 864. Empyrean Celestial Collapse.

The fight between the fifteen Tribulation Soldiers and the one dragoness was intense, shaking the Tribulation Plaza intensely as they all moved around frantically and exchanged blows.

The onslaught of the 15 Soldiers was unyielding and seemingly without end, forcing the dragoness into a purely defensive stance. Their attacks came from all directions, but she managed to avoid any strikes from below by fighting on the ground.

The attacks that targeted her back were covered by her reinforced tail, which could block the sword strikes from both Sun and Moon Soldiers. Her durable scales would crack ever so often, but her incredible regeneration could avoid the attacks piercing through her muscles.

Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang!

The cacophony of metallic sounds reverberated around the Tribulation Plaza, creating a symphony of death and madness.

Yasenia, sensing the Celestial Pearl's effectiveness waning, felt the weight of the moment. With a deep breath, she decided to unleash one last, devastating attack before it happened.

As she fought, Yasenia summoned her [Empyrean Galaxy domain] and used a large number of skills to gather energies inside her body. Sun Assimilation, Moon Assimilation, and Star Assimilation had been activated; by now, her body was like the core of a star. She was filled with raw energy that was ready to explode.

As the time for the Celestial Pearl's duration to end came, Yasenia pushed her body and used several skills one after another, mainly her movements skills like Sun Charge, Firmament Battle Dance, and Heavenly Constellation Steps.

She became a blur and maneuvered around the battlefield with the help of her War Intent Level Four to end up in a position where she was facing every enemy in front of her.

As soon as all 15 Heavenly Tribulation Lightning Soldiers entered her eyesight, Yasenia unleashed her strongest attack yet.

BOOM!

The world around her slowed down as her aura explosion created a vacuum around her from its raw strength.

Yasenia's meridians stretched to the limits and filled with a mix of energies, pumping energy through her body in quantities that no one at her level should be managing.

Thanks to her unique constitution [Celestial Yin and Yang Body], Yasenia was able to control and mix every energy inside her body in an instant and gather everything in her raising sword.

A pillar of celestial light shot skyward, the deep blue filled with starlight impacted with the Phantom Sky summoned by her Empyrean Galaxy Domain, and the galaxy of stars, the Sun, and the Moon were detached and began falling as if the strings holding them in the firmament had been cut.

All these actions began simultaneously and in a single instant. The massive increase in pressure coming from the Celestial Dragoness left everyone spectating in pure awe as the world was swallowed by the catastrophic attack that would decimate an entire mountain range with ease.

Then, her low and imposing voice, sounding ethereal and godly, reverberated through the fabric of the world.

"[Empyrean Celestial Collapse]."

Her most potent attack: a mix of all her collapse skills that was incredibly boosted by all her buffs.

This attack that was making the World around her tremble even before it landed was her strongest trump card.

She had wanted to save it to deal with the final soldier looking at her from the skies, who was probably the most lethal. Still, to her frustration, she didn't manage to reduce the 15 remaining Tribulation Soldiers by even one during all this time. So, she had to deal with them.