Chapter 811. Powerful Undead.

While not all Undead look similar, because of the Death Energy running in their bodies and the large amounts of Yin energy, it was normal for their appearances to be emaciated.

Naturally, the stronger the Undead, the better they got used to the overly large amounts of Yin and Death energies going around their body, and they would gradually be able to recover a human-like appearance. Once an Undead goes a transformation from undead to Specter, meaning reaching the realm of Specter Corpse Lord, the equivalent to Transcendence Realm, they would become indistinguishable from a normal living creature at a glance.

Of course, once their energies were unleashed, it would become more than apparent that they were not living beings. However, before that, if the other party didn't have any special means, passing as a normal living creature was not a problem at all.

Meanwhile, this fact didn't usually apply to undead created by skills. For example, Tatyana's "soldiers" would always be skeletal, regardless of their strength, and her "generals" would always be human-like.

The group leader stepped forward and spoke with a breathy voice. This creepy tone was caused by his lungs not functioning normally. "Dragon... We want to speak..."

Yasenia looked at him and nodded. "Sure. Go ahead and tell me."

The leader titled his head. "Hm?"

The dragoness looked at him for a few moments, and seeing that he was still observing her, she asked with a strange tone. "Is there something wrong?"

He spoke, blinking slowly. "My name is Wu Rongyao, Dra... No, Yasenia."

The dragoness nodded. Wu Rongyao got thoughtful for a few seconds and then commented slowly. "Our first intention in speaking with you was to check your attitude. However, I've changed my mind."

Yasenia blinked and nodded, not asking why.

Wu Rongyao said. "First, let me tell you about why all our groups have come to this place. While you might've already listened to it from the mouth of the Spirits, it's not bad to say our part."

The dragoness squinted. "Why the sudden goodwill? I could see that you were aiming to get my corpse and turn it into an Undead. Am I wrong?"

Wu Rongyao cackled slowly. "That thought has yet to change. Still, I feel like while alive, you have a certain beauty that you might lose when becoming undead..."

The dragoness couldn't understand. 'Hm... Do I trust them?' Honestly, Yasenia had felt a bit off since the beginning. While she didn't discriminate by appearances, the Undead were the antithesis of life.

They would always have this strange aura around them that made most living creatures feel odd. It was a thought that was uncontrollable, something aking to the nature of those alive.

That's why making honest alliances was highly complicated for the undead and the living. If there were any alliances, they would be entirely based on benefits. Naturally, this applies to alliances between the living, but you should understand what I mean.

I digress.

While Yasenia understood that the feelings were probably her natural resistance toward the Undead, she went and took a step ahead. "Well, speak about it. Listening is free, as some say."

Wu Rongyao chuckled. "Well... The reason for us and the others to come is because our seniors detected an anomaly this way. It was the creation of a very powerful technique, and after checking the source, it directed us toward this place."

Yasenia nodded. The spirits had certainly told her the same. However, Wu Rongyao was not done speaking. "While the other five groups only detected this, we detected another anomaly. Moreover, it happened twice. We ignored it both times because too many resources were needed to send someone to investigate. Still, the recent event that the other groups came for was an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone."