Chapter 836. A Relaxing Stroll Through the Sect.

While Cecile and Soluna had their fun, Yasenia was walking around with Kaleina, Flame, Angel, and Andrea in the sect. Their small group of five was very conspicuous since Yasenia's characteristic tail was easy to discern. Yet, thanks to the casual clothes Yasenia was wearing, people knew that she was just visiting the place and not for serious matters, so besides a few nods, people didn't bother them.

Unsurprisingly, the sect's inhabitants couldn't help but speculate about their group.

"Could those two be the Sect Master's offspring?"

"I heard that the red-winged Phoenix girl is not. However, she had been fully adopted by her. I've seen her live together with Sect Master's family many times."

A woman said sourly, "She is so lucky. I would give anything to be adopted by Sect Master."

A man at the side nodded. "Living with Sect Master must be a dream come true."

"Can you stop looking at Sec Master's breasts?"

The man coughed and said falsely out of embarrassment. "You are also looking, so don't speak much."

The woman who spoke shut up, turning around and leaving with a red face.

The man, who said it just because was stunned. 'Well, it's understandable.'

Meanwhile, an elderly man at the side commented. "That's the luck of nine lifetimes for that child. Heavens smiled upon that girl."

Yasenia naturally heard the whispers, but she ignored them. Instead, she continued grabbing Kaleina's and Flame's hands while walking and asked. "Where do you want to go, dears?"

Kaleina, still adjusting to her newfound bipedalism, ambled along. The others matched her pace, understanding her struggle. "Mommy, can we find something to eat? I'm hungry!" she exclaimed, her hunger palpable.

Yasenia smiled and suggested. "Of course, dear. Do you want to go somewhere in the sect, or do we travel to Astral Sky City?"

Kaleina pondered, using her chubby finger to tap her chin. The girls looked at her and found her adorable. Flame even commented with a blush. "Cute."

Kaleina blinked and gazed at Flame with her golden slit eyes. Then, she smiled, causing her eyes to bend into crescents. "You are also pretty, Flame!"

Flame's face became almost as red as her hair and she looked away shyly, making our girls laugh. Kaleina giggled as well and looked up at Yasenia. "I want to eat something here, Mommy!"

The dragoness heard her and started looking around. "Dears, any idea of a good restaurant around here?"

Angel shook her head. "I only eat your food, so I don't know."

Yasenia smiled and used her tail to caress her head. "Don't worry, baby." Then, she looked at Andrea and asked. "What about you, Darling?"

Andrea smiled and nodded. "I actually know one place that's not far from here. With Kaleina's walking speed, we should arrive in forty minutes or so."

Kaleina clenched one fist and exclaimed. "I'll walk faster, Mama Andrea!"

Andrea laughed and caressed her purple-gold hair. "Don't worry, Kaleina. Walk at your pace and learn slowly. We have nothing much to do, you can take your time. Your Mommy and us won't go anywhere."

Angel nodded. "That's right! Today is a relaxation day!"

Kaleina smiled cutely, making our girls almost squeal. 'So cute~.'

They walked along the sect's streets, observing the bustling place. After the new recruitment rounds, the number of people in the sect was already in the hundreds of thousands. The sect was designed to hold a lot of people, so it didn't look crowded. However, because of the strict entry requirements, the dragoness was expecting the sect population to become constant at around one or two million people.