Chapter 802. Hellbringer Knight, Andrea.

Once they arrived at the arena, they saw a large circular area reserved for fighting. The floor was grey-colored, and there were six thick pillars at the sides. The walls surrounding the arena were around 200 meters tall, thick, and filled with formation runes.

Other than this, the ceiling was around 10,000 meters tall, more than enough for large beings to be able to fly.

In general, it was a dome-shaped arena with a height of 10,000 meters at the highest point.

Yasenia looked at the thick pillars and asked. "Will they be able to resist if I slam against them in my dragon form? While there is enough space to fly around them, I can imagine myself being flung at them after a large collision."

Valeria looked over and spoke. "It should hold... But that's bad for you, Yasenia."

Yasenia nodded. "Right, if they aren't destroyed, I will receive the attacks without being able to cushion anything. Abrupt stops are much harsher than slowing down as you smash through walls."

Cecile looked at the walls and blinked. "So, why are those walls there? The arena extends beyond them and then goes up in the dome, which is the real wall."

The girls pondered, and Kali guessed. "I can't see myself using more than what the walls have surrounded, to be honest. Perhaps that wall is for giant creatures to be able to play differently? I can see myself fighting outside the walls in my Fox Beast form if the battle extends."

After that, seven circular holes appeared in front of them, and a pedestal appeared on each of them, rising up while holding seven jade tablets. Other than that, you could see an item similar to a carving pen at the side, used to write in them easily.

A message arrived at them. "Please write the names of the participants. Remember, you can't repeat participants in the same sections."

Andrea asked. "Does that mean that we can't send the same person three times in a row in the 1v1?"

Kali smiled. "Well, it makes sense. I guess."

Cecile tilted her head. "What about the two 5v5?"

The girls looked at her with a deadpan. Yasenia smiled and explained. "That's naturally not counted, love. We can't duplicate ourselves now, can we?"

Cecile commented. "Valeria can."

The girls were stumped, but they decided to ignore her.

Andrea asked. "So... How do we do this?"

Yasenia commented. "You three are participating so that you can temper yourselves in order to face the tribulation. Hence, you three will do the three 1v1. Choose the order you like the most."

Kali asked. "What about the 2v2s?"

Yasenia smiled. "That's easy. I'll go with Andrea, and you'll go with Cecile. The reasoning is that Andrea and you have a hard time synergizing."

Kali nodded. "Fair enough."

Andrea smiled. "What if we lose?"

Yasenia shook her head. "Even in the worst-case scenario, we actually can't lose if we don't want to."

Andrea tilted her head. "How?"

Yasenia explained. "If Kali uses Valeria, then it's a certain win wherever she participates. That wins us two of the first five combats. In the last two 5v5s, we have Eira and Valeria together. I don't think I need to explain much more."

Andrea realized and laughed. "So... Do we go for the win?"

Yasenia shook her head. "No need. Winning does nothing good to us right now. The rewards are territory, resources, and equipment. We don't lack the last two, and the first one, we are still digesting the territory we have. Adding more would be like throwing food in a full mouth that is already chewing with all its might. We might choke ourselves."