Chapter 844. The Terror of a Quasi-Transcendence Heavenly Tribulation.

Cecile flapped her wings and shot toward the sky with unmatched momentum; one of the thirteen soldiers pushed against the air as if it were floor and descended like a bolt of lightning, the speed terrifying for a 200-meter-tall humanoid.

Cecile's pupils shrunk to dots because of her enemy's speed. With quick maneuvering, she flapped her right wing and dodged sideways, showcasing extreme agility.

With a series of deft rolls and turns, Cecile found herself facing the colossal Heavenly Lightning soldier. Her energy surged, and with a resounding cry, a deluge of freezing feathers cascaded from above, creating white trails in their wake. The white trails made them look like countless beams had just been fired.

The Heavenly Lightning soldier turned and slashed several times a second. Its sword created charred lines wherever it passed, and after blocking the attack, it rushed toward Cecile again at ridiculous speed.

The Phoenix was much less surprised at the instantaneous surge of speed, so instead of dodging, she rushed forward, coating her entire body in a powerful armor-like energy coat.

BOOM!

The collision created a blinding explosion, and from the side, one could see the figure of the giant phoenix descending like a meteor and impacting a distant mountain.

The dust clouds the phoenix's impact created elevated, creating a grayish curtain, but the twelve remaining faceless Heavenly Lightning Soldiers had no mercy or feelings in them.

They were just created to hunt down and take the life of the creature, and so they would.

This time, two of them rushed forward.

The girls looked at the crater with a worried expression, only for their expressions to somewhat relax a moment later.

QYAA!

The figure of the silver Phoenix entered their eyesight again, showing quite a few wounds but nothing debilitating. With the creature's natural regeneration, our girls thought that fighting like she was would be no problem.

Cecile's mind was turning quickly as she thought how to fight these two, and why the other ten didn't descend all at once. 'Is it similar to the usual tribulation where the Heavens can't throw all the lightning bolts at you at once but need to go one by one?'

Her body flashed through the sky in a deadly dance with the two Heavenly Lightning Soldiers. She circled them while shooting several attacks made of Moon and Wind energy, and her developed control with the Space attribute shone in her mobility.

'While these soldiers are all twice as quick as I am, my mobility is still above them. However, their speed is a problem with any barrage-type attack. I need slow yet powerful attacks to make a mark.'

Cecile stopped releasing several attacks per second and started gathering energy inside of her for a few moments. This, however, allowed the two soldiers to move much less burdened, making her enter in a tight chase through the sky.

The Phoenix barrel rolled, made abrupt direction changes, loops, and many more acrobatic moves that managed to shake off the Heavenly Lightning Soldiers.

Even then, she was slower than them, and eventually, she made a mistake. 'Tsk. I turned to early.'

The Heavenly Lightning Soldier's sword was still in position, so after she dodged, instead of following his initial trajectory, the sword descended and curved enough to hit her back.

SLASH!

Blood exploded from her back as her gargantuan body got thrown forward. The two Heavenly Lightning Soldiers didn't lose the opportunity and rushed forward.