Chapter 822. Approaching The Fluctuation.

As the seniors conversed with each other, the boat crossed through the ocean at a high but manageable speed. They were approaching a creature that caught Valeria's attention, so Yasenia didn't want to be reckless.

Evelyn sat on the boat's railings, looking forward, and sighed. Yasenia was near, so she asked. "What's wrong, dear?"

Evelyn smiled. "Just, the ocean is so... vast. It makes you feel small, even when our strength is as such."

The dragoness and the rest looked forward, seeing nothing but blue, and understood what Evelyn was going at. Andrea leaned on Evelyn's head and smirked. "Well, we are even smaller if you think of what's out there, right?"

Evelyn rolled her eyes and laughed. "I guess. Hahaha."

Kali was curious and asked. "Valeria, how much further are we?"

Valeria spread her spiritual sense and commented. "Not much, you should be able to..."

Yasenia blinked and commented. "Oh? I can sense the fluctuations, but... aren't these battle fluctuations?"

Valeria laughed. "...Feel it soon."

Kali laughed with her. Angel pulled the side of her skirt and asked. "Valeria, why are we here?"

Looking at Valeria for answers, the tall, green-skinned woman answered. "Well, our objective is another thing. While there were a few beasts fighting, I don't think you should worry about it." Valeria looked at Yasenia. "Unless you want to save them."

Yasenia looked at the Spirit Queen speechlessly. "Save who? They are to random beasts. How would I even take a side? Just let nature take its course."

Evelyn said jokingly. "How about saving the prettiest? Or if any of them are in humanoid form, the one with the biggest brea-."

BANG!

The dragoness smiled, her tail slowly returning to a resting position from the perfect arc that it just did.

Kali nodded. "Her technique keeps improving, look at Evelyn, she is spinning in place because of the spinning momentum."

Andrea commented. "Won't see be dizzy? Oh..."

Bam!

"... She fell face first. Wow, she usually lands on her feet, a novelty."

Evelyn twitched. "This boat's floor is a bit hard."

Angel laughed unabashedly. "You have a bit of blood dripping from your nose!"

The violet-eyed woman was about to check, but a pair of soft hands grabbed her face and made her look up. Seeing the knitted eyebrows of the beautiful dragoness, Evelyn smiled. "I'm okay."

Yasenia hummed, using her energy to analyze and see what happened quickly. "I know. But if you bled, the damage is not light. Sorry, dear. I should've hit you softer."

Evelyn burst into laughter. "So, me being hit is a certainty."

Yasenia rolled her charming golden slit eyes. "If you speak like that before the children, of course."

This time, it was Evelyn's turn to roll her eyes. "It's not like it will matter, no?"

The dragoness kissed the tip of her nose. "Silly dear, just refrain from doing so. While it really doesn't matter much, isn't it better to not do it than do it?"

Evelyn smirked. "Fair enough. I'll be a bit more careful. Also, love. You might want to control the ship. We are getting close."

Yasenia nodded and stood up, controlling the ship to stop as she looked in the direction of the battle. Most people had caught what their leaders were talking about. Someone at the peak-level Ethereal Soul realm muttered incredulously. "Lady Valeria picked this signal from all the way back there? How far was it?"