Chapter 862. Celestial Pearl's Power.

The moment the Sun God's and Moon Goddess's energies merged with the Heavenly Tribulation Soldiers, their entire bodies began distorting and transforming. Depending on who lent their power, their color changed to a pure golden or radiant silvery.

Moreover, their energies surged, increasing their strength and power and altering their appearance. Usually, a Heavenly Lightning Soldier was humanoid, geared with heavy armor, and carrying a long sword around half their body length. After the Moon and Sun God's energies hit them, their heads and bodies changed as they became more draconic.

The bodies of the golden soldiers became bulkier, making them look like juggernauts, while the silvery ones took a leaner approach, showing agile and streamlined figures. Their helmets, resembling a dragon's head, gained an ethereal glow around the eye area that shone through the visor.

Yasenia looked at them and saw one of the golden Soldiers lifting their long sword vertically and grabbing it with two hands in a gesture that would be considered respectful. Of course, it was just a movement recreated by the Heavens to indicate which Heavenly Lightning Soldiers would approach.

Everyone looked over and saw the golden soldier step on the ground, their body shooting forward at an incredible speed. However, even when its speed was something that most would not be able to follow, for Yasenia, it was an actual manageable speed. She didn't feel that it was going too fast or that it was untraceable. On the contrary, the strength was very manageable.

Yasenia charged at it with all her strength, her body becoming a streak of light, and she appeared right before it. The Golden and bulky soldier didn't hesitate for a second and swung its sword with tremendous strength against her.

Yasenia didn't choose to exchange attacks and quickly ducked, barely dodging the weapon aimed at her neck. Then, with a quick step forward, the distance between her and the two-meter-tall soldier became close enough to be at a close melee distance.

While the soldier's sword was in an awkward position to swing down, it wasn't a simple creature. The leg was quick to follow his attack, approaching the dragoness's waist like a lightning bolt.

However, the dragoness used her [Firmament Battle Dance] skill to quickly circle around it and swing her sword backward while using Sunrise to add speed and strength to her attack.

The sword cleanly landed on its back, sinking into it more than halfway and almost appearing from the other side.

Yasenia's pupils constricted when the golden soldier stabbed the sword backward, aiming at her stomach. Yet, with ethereal movements, she spun three times, releasing six [Crescent Moons] with each of those spins by using her sword and tail.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

The Heavenly Lightning Soldier was decimated, and Yasenia turned around to look at the Sky, her face nonchalant.

From the outside, the golden soldier flashed forward at tremendous speed, making the hearts of many jump in fright. Yet, when it was around 200 meters away from Yasenia, the dragoness was surrounded by fourteen stars and disappeared from her standing position.

Only a few could follow her attack as she quickly reappeared behind the golden Heavenly Lightning Soldier, and several silver streaks flew downward behind her. Her body had left a trace of light as she overtook it and reappeared behind it.

Right after, the Heavenly Soldier exploded, leaving everyone stunned. The exchange between her and the Heavenly Lightning Soldier was so quick that many lacked the ability to perceive what had happened.

Yasenia looked toward the sky, not checking what had happened to the creature she just slaughtered. She had used her Pegasus step to move at ridiculous speeds while a quick combination of sword skills allowed her to overwhelm the golden lightning soldier.