Chapter 850. Evelyn Devouring the Heavenly Tribulation.

Let's return a few months back before all of this happened. After Kali's and Cecile's tribulation, Angel and Evelyn had enough time to prepare for theirs. After all, the entire process of Cecile's and Kali's tribulations took slightly less than a month.

Unlike Kali and Cecile, Evelyn and Angel didn't need to face Quasi-transcendence-level tribulations.

Evelyn went first and approached the center of the tribulation plaza while twirling her spear between her fingers. Her face had a confident grin as she looked skyward. "Well, let's play for a while, Tribulation. I think I might unlock a bit more of my inheritance, so strike me hard and roughly so that I can activate it, alright?"

Yasenia, observing from a distance, couldn't help but smile. She understood why Evelyn was so confident. Evelyn was a speed fighter, her heavy hits powerful and penetrating. Her entire skill set was a symphony of speed and aggression, designed to overwhelm the enemy before they could even think of counterattacking.

Of course, this would usually fail against those with an excellent defense that could resist punishment. However, Evelyn's Natural Treasure and [Heavenly Thunder God Inheritance] compensated for her lack of firepower.

Other than her defense, which was not the best, but still it was not lacking, Evelyn had a no-weakness combat style. She even had quite a few army-wiping skills, so while overwhelming her with numbers might be the best option, it was not a good solution either way.

Her comprehension speed had always been fast, being the first of our girls to transform her energy coat into an energy armor, and her development with intent was not lacking at all.

While she always passed under the radar because of the brilliance of Yasenia and the rest, Evelyn was by no means weak. On the contrary, she was terribly strong for someone at her level.

Speaking of combinations, her recently learned Body Cultivation was like giving wings to a tiger. Her speed increased several times while the force behind her strikes rose accordingly.

Taking everything into account, fighting Evelyn was like fighting a lightning bolt that constantly struck you from different angles with unpredictable ferocity.

Evelyn spun her spear once and stabbed it into the ground by her side, then she sat down and closed her eyes, entering a meditative stance. During their years in Distancia, they've trained for several situations, and meditating in any environment was one of them. This was very important for several situations where you needed to enter that state to get opportunities.

After Evelyn called the Lightning Tribulation, the skies darkened, and another Tribulation began.

The lightning serpents moving through the cloud reached an astounding 210, slightly more than Andrea. The main reason for this was Evelyn's inheritance's influence.

An inheritance from a literal God was not common at all. Because of the Heavenly Cataclysm, their numbers greatly increased, although most were discovered during the 1,000,000 years that passed between the Heavenly Cataclysm and nowadays.

Of course, some gods placed "timers" on their inheritances or rigorous conditions, so there was still plenty to be discovered. The grand majority of current God-rank cultivators were created due to inheritances, which has made the new generation of Gods and Goddesses fairly weaker than they were.

Plus, advancing strength in those realms of strength took so much time that not enough years had passed since then for new Gods to rise through the ranks.

Evelyn opened her eyes and looked skyward. Her usual relaxed face was nowhere to be seen as she thoughtfully observed the lightning bolts in the sky with her exotic purple-colored eyes.