Chapter 886. Arriving at the last stop~. (R-18)

For both women, this situation was dreamlike. They have been fighting back their instincts and trying to control their desire to reproduce all these years.

Because of their good compatibility and soul connection, having sex was an experience where they exchanged much more than heavenly pleasure. It was a connection at a depth no physical touch could compare to.

Therefore, when they had sex, because they loved each other so much, the desire to produce offspring was everpresent. They wanted to accept each other's fertile release and grow a little life that could materialize the result of their love.

But until recently, they couldn't. It was not yet time to do so.

Now, it was different. As their waists moved in unison, the pleasure both of them felt as the fertile liquids tried to combine and create a new life made their brains feel euphoric.

The sensations of their genitals rubbing, creating that pleasant friction that awakened the nerves, and the sounds that were produced by their colliding flesh were adorned by the melodic moans that escaped between their almost endless kisses.

Position after position, hour after hour, they never stopped for a second as a session of pure loving mating continued.

Cecile's insides, completely stained by Yasenia's semen, were constantly spasming in pleasure.

Yasneia's body, massaged and caressed by Cecile's loving embrace, made her brain feel a euphoric pleasure that pushed her orgasm to produce and release as much seed as she could.

With nothing but two bodies, Cecile and Yasenia had sex for a month straight. Even when Cecile was pregnant, they continued releasing the pleasure and frustration accumulated during all these years onto each other.

Thanks to the qualities of a cultivator's pregnancy, there was never a chance for the fertilized ovum being washed away or damaged by just having intercourse. Hence, they could go at it without caring much about it.

Days and weeks of pure sexual intercourse passed until Cecile's orgasm sent her into a spasming spree, followed by her eyes rolling and her brain shutting down out of pure stimulation.

Cecile, who had absorbed part of a Primordial Phoenix's tear and had a terrifyingly strong soul, was defeated and fainted because of the overwhelming power of her mate.

Yasenia licked Cecile's fainted face as she moved a bit more to cum one last time into her fainted mate's womb. This last release made the dragoness's pupils expand in pleasure as she felt like she had marked her forever.

The thought of Cecile being hers made her heart tremble with joy and love.

Yasenia didn't get away from Cecile for a long time. She constantly kissed, caressed, massaged, and whispered loving words.

Even if Cecile couldn't hear her, Yasenia wanted to imprint her love on her resting Phoenix. "Cecile, I love you. My sweetheart, my love, my mate~. I love you."

Cecile took around two entire days to wake up. Her heavy eyelids slowly opened, revealing a tired and groggy pair of icy blue eyes.

The first thing she did was look sideways, and as she expected, there she found a pair of golden slit eyes silently and lovingly looking at her. Yasenia's eyes, like a pool of liquid gold, swirled beautifully and enchantingly.

Cecile noticed this small detail, like with the rest of the girls, and felt that it was very attractive. It made her already expressive eyes feel even more alive. 'She becomes more beautiful even in places I didn't know was possible, haha~.'

Then, knowing that Yasenia didn't really have anything to tell her, her eyes observed her surroundings. They had made a mess during the last month of pure mating. So, Cecile expected to find herself in a chaotic room.