Chapter 866. A Dragon's Roar Against Fate.

When Yasenia slammed the enormous Tribulation Soldier into the ground, an overpowering shockwave razed several buildings to the ground, leaving behind an incredibly large crater.

However, the Tribulation Soldier was not a pushover; using quick leg movements, it managed to trip Yasenia's hind leg and place its soles on her stomach. The dragoness felt a powerful impact on her stomach as her four limbs became airborne for a second before she flew in a wide parabola.

Boom!

Like a mountain, her colossal body crashed against the ground, causing tremors. But the dragoness, resilient and determined, didn't stay down for long.

As both creatures stood up, they charged at each other with tremendous speed and started another quick-paced exchange of absolutely terrifying blows.

The sect members who saw buildings they often visited being razed to the ground couldn't help but feel their hearts bleed. Yet, there had been an announcement through the devices they were using to watch the battle that there would be compensation for all the damages and merchandise lost.

Of course, over the heartache for the loss, they could only feel awe as their sect master battled her formidable foe.

Yasenia dodged one of the swords aimed at her neck with a wide backstep and swung her tail at the Sun and Moon soldier. The enemy crossed its sword, blocking the attack while being pushed back three steps. Still, using extreme speed, it managed to close the distance between them and raised its weapons to attack.

Nevertheless, its weapons met two pairs of claws, as if the clever dragon had already predicted its attacks. After grabbing its swords, the Tribulation Soldier released a terrifying storm of Heavenly Lightning, surrounding the dragon that had locked them in a close-range situation.

"ROAR!"

The massive release of heavenly Lightning swarmed Yasenia's body inside and out, creating severe wounds everywhere. However, as she was being cooked alive, she pulled the soldier even closer and opened her maw.

"[SUN DRAGON BREATH]!"

BOOOM!

A scorching beam of pure Sun energy blasted onto the Tribulation Soldier, with no ability to defend itself. The energy contained in the devastating attack blasted the Tribulation Soldier flying backward for several kilometers, forcing it to impact against one of the distant mountains that created the sect's basin.

Yasenia didn't want to give it any time whatsoever to recover, even if she didn't know if it was possible, so she used Pegasus Gallop and crossed the distance in the blink of an eye.

With all the increases in strength she was currently bearing, the stress in her body was enormous. It was big enough that using skills other than the most basic ones felt impossible.

The empowered Sun Dragon Breath heavily injured the Sun and Moon soldier. The chestplate had been blasted open, revealing the pure energy body hiding behind it. Because the armor acted as a container as much as it was protection, one could feel the terrifying energies that had created the soldiers much more clearly as they escaped and spread all around.

This giant hole was dangerous for the Tribulation Soldier because aura was not the only thing leaking through the hole. Its energy was also oozing out.

The Heavenly Tribulation Lightning Soldier was on its knees when Yasenia arrived. Unable to respond to the descending punch coated in terrifying energies, it could only raise the two swords and meet the attack.

CLANG!

BOOM!

A metallic sound followed by an explosion echoed in the surroundings as the soldier was pushed back into the mountain again by Yasenia's star dragon claw.