Chapter 888. Pregnancy.

When the time that Leila's Young Miss stipulated arrived, Leila approached the door and became thoughtful. 'I wonder if Andrea was successful?'

After all, Leila knew how much her Young Miss adored Andrea, so continuing to squeeze Andrea after the deed was done was not a strange sight at all.

As their personal maids, there had been times that they were asked to enter at the end of their love-making sessions to either help carry Yasenia's lovers away or to help Yasenia clean them.

Leila remembered quite clearly seeing Andrea sprawled on the bed; her arms opened like a starfish while Yasenia was on top of her, moving her hips. 'Young Miss really likes to squeeze her to the limits.'

She raised her hand and knocked on the door. "Young Miss, it has been two months."

The dog woman maid waited for a while, not rushing anything. Even if they didn't hear her, she would just try an hour later. However, to her surprise, Yasenia's sensual and low voice reached her through the door. "Enter~."

Leila pushed the door open, and her heart was instantly squeezed when the thick air of Yasenia's mating scent assaulted her senses. Her dog tail wagged rapidly as she pressed her hips together in an inhuman effort to hold back a moan. 'O-Oh, Young Miss forgot to ventilate! H-How can she smell so good!? T-This... CONTROL YOURSELF LEILA!'

Yasenia's voice tingled Leila's brain as she spoke. "Oh, right. I forgot to clean the air. Sorry, Leila."

Then, the room was liberated from the permeating scent, being absorbed into the Scent Absorbing Pearl in Yasenia's hand.

Leila could finally look inside the room, and she couldn't help but look speechless. 'How did they make a hole in that wall...? Huh? There is one on the floor as well?'

Then, on the bed, she saw Yasenia completely naked while straddling Andrea. Looking at Andrea's face, Leila's lips twitched. 'Did she suck her soul out? How are her cheeks slightly sunken in!?'

Leila coughed and asked. "Y-Young Miss, two months have gone by."

Yasenia frowned. "Already?"

While Leila could see that Yasenia's entire body was drenched with sweat that made it glisten attractively and that her breath was ragged and tired, she could also observe that the dragoness was ready to continue if needed.

Leila looked at Andrea's lost face and coughed. "Young Miss, how about letting Miss Andrea rest? Her face looks... Haggard... Even though she is smiling."

Yasenia tilted her head and looked at Andrea, feeling that she was indeed slightly more pale. "Hm? Are you okay, darling?"

With a whisper-like voice, Andrea complained. "You are going to suck my soul out one of these days."

The dragoness blinked and giggled. "Sorry, darling. You are just delicious~."

Andrea groaned. "Can you... stop squeezing down there? I am numb..."

Yasenia exclaimed. "Oh! My bad, darling. I almost started another round~."

Then, Leila saw Yasenia lift her waist followed by nothing, which confused her. 'Huh? Where is the-Oh.'

Looking at Yasenia's swollen stomach, she understood. 'It is there. I see. Also...' She asked aloud. "Did you succeed, Young Miss?"

Yasenia paused and nodded, but then, she shook her head. "Well, darling is pregnant, but... I am not."

Leila saw that the dragoness was actually not that depressed and asked cautiously. "Are you not sad, Young Miss?"

The dragoness, helping Andrea sit up, looked at Leila with a puzzled expression. "Sad? Why would I be sad?" Yasenia smiled genuinely. "Darling is pregnant! I am delighted~."