Chapter 887. Andrea's Dragoness. (R-18)

Andrea grabbed Yasenia's arm and gently pulled her onto her lap. The soft and large butt of her dragoness covered her lap while the beautiful woman looked at her with attentive and blinking golden eyes. Andrea laughed. "What are you expecting, love?"

Yasenia blinked twice, her long eyelashes moving like butterfly wings. "Well, how about you guess?"

Andrea smiled and leaned forward, kissing her lips. The sound of Yasenia's wagging tail hitting the ground was heard right after, making Andrea's heart melt with love.

Andrea asked, curious. "Love?"

Yasenia tilted her head. "Yes, darling?"

Andrea hummed. "What if I can't get you pregnant?"

The dragoness smiled. "Well, then you'll have to continue trying."

Andrea opened and closed her mouth, not knowing how to express herself. The dragoness placed a finger on her lips and said. "Andrea, my womb is to carry your child. No one else's. In this lifetime, only you, and, if by some miracle, the other girls become able to, only them as well."

Andrea was stunned at such a bold declaration. Yasenia rubbed her cheek with Andreas. "So, try as many times as you want, Andrea. The only sperm that can breach into my womb, the only little soldiers that can attempt to break my egg's barriers, they are yours. Only yours, Andrea."

Yasenia felt the stiff member of her lover poking between her thighs and laughed. "So, Darling." Yasenia repositioned, making all her clothes disappear from her body and straddling Andrea. "You just need to pour as much as you can inside of me, recklessly and unendingly."

Andrea gulped as her own clothes disappeared, and her dick sprung up, hitting the wet and warm labia of the dragoness straddling her. The feeling of her penis being instantly surrounded by wet warmth made Andrea's heart rate accelerate.

Yasenia slowly raised her perfectly wide child-bearing hips, and Andrea's penis head was placed right in front of her hole.

With Andrea in front of her, there was no need for foreplay. Her pussy would become wet with just a single whisper of her charming and heroic darling. Just a thought, a memory of Andrea's dick penetrating her was more than enough to make all of Yasenia's female hormones go insane and heat up her body.

Lowering her waist and slowly swallowing Andrea's dick, Yasenia spoke with a sigh-like moan. "This dragon's vagina is yours to impregnate, Darling~."

Andrea's muscles tensed, and the words and sensations combined into a premature ejaculation. Her dick, delighted by all of Yasenia's words, couldn't hold it back and swelled.

The dragoness naturally felt it and quickly thrust downwards, her cervix opening and going down to swallow Andrea's tip.

Andrea hugged Yasenia tightly, all her muscles tensing and her waist bouncing upwards to pierce deeper as her dick instantly ejaculated the probably largest load of her life right into the dragoness's uterus.

The dragoness felt Andrea's dick pumping fertile semen, and her lips arched. Answering her Darling's attempt at impregnation, her own fertile fluids fell and combined with the white semen staining her uterus.

Andrea's waist twitched a few times, the pleasure of this orgasm hitting her core with dizzying strength. "Wow." Andrea laughed as she kissed Yasenia's neck. "To think I would just cum with the insertion."

The dragoness was not disappointed in the least. Instead, she felt delighted. Yasenia laughed and moved her waist lovingly. "That's because you love me that much~. Honestly, it is more of a reward and a compliment~."