Chapter 819. Soluna's Overwhelming Strength. [End Of Volume 13]

"[Sunbeam]."

Soluna's attack was extremely fast to be unleashed. As soon as Soluna's gesture was done, the arena was swallowed by light, as if a Sun had descended, followed by a terrifying explosion.

The wall containing Soluna was obliterated into pieces, and the puppets that created it received heavy backlash, making their bodies crack in many places.

Yet, there was no respite for the puppets, no time to heal or recover, for Soluna was already hurtling towards their summoner like a comet, leaving in her wake a shimmering trail of silver and gold.

The puppet master's face was solemn, his heart speeding up as the Sun and Moon Empyrean spirit rushed forward with a cold and indifferent face. Feeling a threat, he hastily recalled all his puppets toward himself by spatial techniques, making them disappear and appear between Soluna and his body.

Soluna waved her other hand.

"[Moonbeam]."

WHOOM!

A silvery soft light with a terrifyingly low and reverberating sound rushed out from her, changing the landscape into a frozen hell.

One second, the surroundings were normal, in the following one, everything was frozen.

On the other side of the attack, the 12 puppets were quick to react, controlled by their master, and they used powerful skills one after another to fight off the attack.

Their weapons released deep and powerful energy that would effortlessly level a mountain.

BOOM!

An enormous collision occurred, and half of the puppets got blasted backward, flying by their summoner's side as their bodies hit the wall far behind him.

The rest withstood the attack, preparing to counterattack.

However, Soluna was already in front of them, and their bodies covered in frost greatly impeded their mobility. This was detrimental and forced them to go on the defensive again.

Soluna approached them, and instead of using a skill, she punched them.

Nothing fancy.

Nothing spectacular.

Soluna just threw a standard punch with relatively weak strength behind it.

The spectators who were looking for the first time were confused. The two previous attacks were enough to level mountain ranges, yet the current punch would have trouble dealing enough damage to a mountain to look significant.

The puppet she aimed at first was quick to react. While they were puppets, they had some degree of self-agency because of the cultivator's relatively high level. So, with surgical precision, the puppet used its spear and thrust forward toward Soluna's hand, intending to cripple her arm.

Then, Soluna's skin touched the tip of the spear.

Light.

Blinding light erupted everywhere.

The light released by [Sunbeam] was nothing but a firefly before the Sun compared to the current events.

When the spectators that were blinded looked over again, there was nothing in the arena.

Not only that but there was an enormous crater in the middle of the arena, where Soluna stood leisurely, her face as indifferent as it had been when the battle started.

Still, the cultivators with sharp eyes found out that Soluna's fist had disappeared.

Yasenia pondered. 'Has the harsh contact with the spear caused a reaction between the barely stable Sun and Moon energies, resulting in a pure conversion from mass to energy?' Yasenia then paused and thought of the first time she extended her hand to touch Soluna's head.