Chapter 829. Speaking With The Little Dragoness.

Kaleina was panting and lying on the ground as if she were a wet noodle. She had been training for a few hours already, and all her muscles were trembling as if they had been loaded with lead. 'So tired...'

Kali crouched by her side and gently caressed her stomach while releasing a gentle healing wave of energy. "How are you feeling, Kaleina?"

The gentle energy seeped into her, making her muscles relax enough without healing them. If healing is done excessively, it can undo muscle and strength growth. Therefore, one needs to be careful when using it.

Kaleina squinted, and she gently purred. "Nice~."

As she panted, Flame, who was equally tired, poked her side as well, making Kaleina's waist twitch as a tingly sensation spread. The little dragoness giggled and whined. "Flame! What are you doing? It tickles."

Flame laughed, finding her adorable. "Little Kaleina, look."

Flame pointed to the side, and Kaleina followed her finger.

On the other side of the where Flame was pointing, she saw her gentle and loving mother walking her way. The smile on her mother's beautiful face was welcoming and soothing, making the little dragoness's entire being feel comfortable, safe, and happy. Kaleina's golden eyes shone with joy as she dragged her tired body toward her after flipping herself around.

"Mommy!"

Yasenia saw her baby's movements and laughed softly. When she approached, the dragoness lifted the little one with a gentle motion, gathering in her arms while guiding Kaleina's serpentine body to coil around herself by using her long dragon tail.

Kaleina was instantly latched onto Yasenia, and she began licking her neck and purring in happiness. "Hehe, Mommy~."

The dragoness caressed her body with one arm while extending the other toward Flame's head and patting her slowly.

"How was your training?"

Kaleina answered while bragging. "Very easy! I almost didn't feel it!"

Flame gave Kaleina a scornful side-eye. 'You couldn't even move when we finished.'

Yasenia naturally knew, so she lifted an eyebrow and nodded. "I see. Then, we'll have to increase the intensity for the following days."

Kaleina froze, her eyes widening, while Flame covered her mouth to avoid laughing aloud. Kaleina stuttered while looking at Yasenia with a guilty face. "A-Actually, it was a bit difficult."

The dragoness pecked her snout. "Good. Being honest is best, baby."

Kaleina laughed. "Okay~."

Then, our seductive woman looked down at Flame. "What about you, love?"

Flame smiled. "It was really tiring, but I like it. I can feel myself growing stronger!"

Yasenia leaned down to kiss her forehead, involuntarily placing her deep valley right before Flame's eyes. Flame couldn't help but blush a bit. 'Aunty Yasenia is so big...'

She looked down at her own budding chest with curiosity. 'Will they grow that big?'

Yasenia saw her actions and laughed, but she avoided making any comment about it while approaching Kali to kiss her. "How was your day, Honey?"

Kali smiled. "Relaxing. I got to do some alchemy, and now I'm training these two..." Kali paused and sniffed Yasenia's neck twice. Her ears shot up while she looked at the dragoness with a blush. "I see that you were also... busy."

The dragoness lifted one of her beautiful straight eyebrows into a tempting curve, her lips following suit. "Well, we can also have fun if you want~."

Kali coughed. "Later..." Then, she exclaimed. "Ah! I forgot to tell you because you were so busy, but I've started researching to create the pill to erase my scars."