Chapter 1

Yu Zhou was awakened by a long sigh. Just when he wanted to open his eyes to see who was disturbing his sweet dream, he felt a sharp pain in his head and his temples were throbbing.

Is this...sick?

No! He remembered that he had encountered a series of car accidents on the way to the company's new product launch conference. At that time, there was a large truck next to his car. When the accident happened, the truck directly pressed down on his car.

Thinking of this, Yu Zhou suddenly opened his eyes and wanted to figure out what was going on. He had no other discomfort except for a headache.

As a result, what he saw shocked him so much that he sat up directly from the bed.

He was not in the hospital, but lying on a very old bunk bed. The green bedspread hanging from the top of the bed was patched with patches. I don't know how many years it has been used. The quilt covering his body was also green, with a musty smell that had not been exposed to the sun for a long time.

Where is this?

Yu Zhou looked out of the bed with a confused look on his face, and his eyes bumped into the woman who was sitting on the bench beside the bed, wearing blue cloth and combing her hair.

When the woman saw that he woke up, a flash of joy flashed in her eyes, and then she scolded with a stern face: "Zhou boy, did you get kicked in the head by a donkey? Do you think you can live up to your dead parents and grandparents by committing suicide for a girl who despises the poor and loves the rich?"

Yu Zhou heard every word she said clearly, but he didn't understand what it meant when they were put together. What does it mean to commit suicide for a girl? Wasn't his car accident an accident?

When Yu Zhou frowned and thought, a scene suddenly appeared in his mind. When the drunk "he" passed by the pond, he saw a grass carp floating up and down to eat the grass on the water surface. He jumped into the water with a "splash", trying to catch the grass carp...

"Aunt Chen, I'm not committing suicide, I want to catch fish." Yu Zhou blurted out. After saying that, he was a little confused. How did he know that the woman was called Aunt Chen? What happened to that scene just now? Aunt Chen was stunned for a moment, then stared at Yu Zhou thoughtfully for a moment. Seeing that he looked calm, she said, "Isn't it the best? Don't do such stupid things in the future. Can you catch the fish in the pond with your bare hands? If your uncle hadn't just passed by, it would be you who ate the fish or the fish who ate you." "I won't do it again in the future." Yu Zhou admitted his mistake decisively. Regardless of what happened, since he was the one who said to catch the fish just now, he should admit his mistake.

Besides, catching fish with bare hands is not very smart.

Seeing that he admitted his mistake with a good attitude, Aunt Chen's tone softened a little, "You don't look very good, lie down and rest. Your uncle and I have work to do, so we will go back first. Don't cook dinner, I'll ask your brother Feng to bring it to you."

After she got up and left, Yu Zhou realized that there was actually someone in the room, but he was blocked by the bed curtain just now, and the person didn't speak, so he didn't notice it.

Seeing that the person was about to step out of the door, Yu Zhou reacted and said quickly: "Sorry to bother Uncle Chen and Aunt Chen."

Uncle Chen turned around and nodded to him as a response, and then closed the door.

After the door was closed tightly, Yu Zhou quickly calmed down and sorted out this series of unscientific things.

It is beyond doubt that he was in a car accident, and under the circumstances at that time, even if he was the person involved, Yu Zhou didn't think it was possible to survive.